Whats going on with lee sin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gladius Altra

12-10-2012

Hes currently in a strange spot. He is still a little over the top early games because of his mobility/cc/ and damage. But at the same time he becomes nothing but a slow and ult late game.

He isnt over or under powered hes just unplayable because of the Russian roulette that comes with him kinda like shaco.

IMO i think taking away a bit of his Q base damage and slow and give him better scaling to equal him out a bit. Thoughts?

Tenmar

12-10-2012

...is this guy serious? I mean I'm ready to be a full on dick to the OP here but I really can't tell if he is serious about buffing Lee Sin who by his mechanics is one of the hardest champs to gank, one of the most flexible champs in terms of role fulfillment, and strategically creates some of the best opps for his team.

Levgre

12-10-2012

He is strong late game, he just falls of a bit like many other assassin type bruisers. There's nothing wrong about that. Champs aren't designed to be strong throughout the game.

notanxj9smurf

12-10-2012

stack black cleavers like everyone else.

games will never last long enough for him to become worthless.

Gladius Altra

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenmar View Post
...is this guy serious? I mean I'm ready to be a full on dick to the OP here but I really can't tell if he is serious about buffing Lee Sin who by his mechanics is one of the hardest champs to gank, one of the most flexible champs in terms of role fulfillment, and strategically creates some of the best opps for his team.
Im saying his too powerful early and needs to be changed without killing him