Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@VI team: Please allow Q charge while R.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowsaint

12-08-2012

A copy from my post on the feedback thread so I dont have to type it all again.

Hi gypsylord. How are you? I have to admit I am having a complete and utter champgasim here with Vi. Even though her numbers are going to be tweaked a lot before release her kit feels amazing.

I wanted to offer a suggestion that hopefully you will read and take into consideration. Could U allow her Q to keep charging while also using your ultimate? Not sure how hard it would be to code that in but holding down Q just before using your ult then expending your fully charged Q once the ult had finished would just be EPIC. I would call it Q Charge R combo. This would make a signature combo that would certainly take skill and timing to perfect. Just think. Start charging Q, barrel down on main target, and full Q away to safety for an epic yet risky initiation. Or start charging Q, barrel down on main target and immediately full Q into there face or rest of team from behind. Or, start charging Q, barrel down on main target and full Q into another target or back into brush. The tactical possibilities would be immense and I feel it would add a huge layer of depth to her kit. Especially considering she will be prone to nerfs and what not, giving her kit flexibility is going to be her biggest strength.

Please hear me out gypsylord. See what the team thinks.

Sorry for making a dedicated post but I felt this was important enough to try and draw more individual attention.

Killua ZoIdyck

12-08-2012

I said it once I will say it again, Vi is already girl jesus with robot hands. Robot hands girl jesus doesn't need an extra gun, an extra this an extra whatever! Her ult already applies her w on top of the tons of dmg it already deals. They're gonna be taking away a few things from girl jesus mcrobot hands before they give her anything. Please no suggestions for buffs to fisticuffs girl jesus, she requires no divine intervention.

Shadowsaint

12-08-2012

LOL. Very unusual response but this wouldn't make her op in an way other than it rewards skillful play. You can easily lower some of her numbers overall to make up for more interesting and skillful combos.\

Honestly riot needs to do this stuff more often, instead of making an ability automatically apply something from her kit, the player should have to combo abilities in varying tactical ways to achieve different affects.

Bedwilly Sanchez

12-08-2012

I actually agree with both posters here. That would add a wonderful gameplay element that would feel amzing and allow for some epic moments. Vi will be getting some more nerfs (we all know this) so this could be added with the buff it would provide taken into account.

+1

Shadowsaint

12-08-2012

Hoping Riot will comment come Monday.

Shadowsaint

12-10-2012

Any thoughts Vi team?

Gocarts

12-10-2012

I really like this idea, allows for more combo ability and would make her even more fun to play.

AriesMajor

12-11-2012

Quote:
Shadowsaint:
LOL. Very unusual response but this wouldn't make her op in an way other than it rewards skillful play. You can easily lower some of her numbers overall to make up for more interesting and skillful combos.\

Honestly riot needs to do this stuff more often, instead of making an ability automatically apply something from her kit, the player should have to combo abilities in varying tactical ways to achieve different affects.

Don't believe anything on here anybody on pbe says about being op.

Have you seen these kids? I hate to be a jerk but....I'm not even high elo and I feel like I should handicap myself in some of these matches to make it fair.

Warkeiser

12-11-2012

You can charge while flashing, I don't see why you can't charge while ulting.

Killua ZoIdyck

12-11-2012

Quote:
ProfCatLady:
I said it once I will say it again, Vi is already girl jesus with robot hands. Robot hands girl jesus doesn't need an extra gun, an extra this an extra whatever! Her ult already applies her w on top of the tons of dmg it already deals. They're gonna be taking away a few things from girl jesus mcrobot hands before they give her anything. Please no suggestions for buffs to fisticuffs girl jesus, she requires no divine intervention.

lol I see my humor was veeery unappreciated...... TO THE DOTA FORUMS!

That was another joke, pls don't downvote me again, I am very fragile.