Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Kukamunga

12-08-2012

ya both ... still can't get in still no answers

Lord Kukamunga

12-09-2012

got a patch before trying today....still same results and still not a word from riot

Bunnaqt

12-09-2012

You arent the only one with this issue. Ever since the new patch I can't log in during daytime hours I get one of two errors: Server is busy try again later, or Login failed for unknown reason. I haven't delved thru all of the stickies on this forum yet but nothing I have seen looks like an answer.

Lord Kukamunga

12-09-2012

ya that sounds the same as i got...but i can never get in no matter the time of day. i just tryed another round of uninstalling and re-installing with no results

Ani Nexus

12-09-2012

Hoping they would fix in normal day.
Or i'll be really pissing off. I should be level 27-28 by now but no...
Because couldn't log on the server.

Bishamonten

12-09-2012

I was online when Nami came out and even purchased her. I didn't log on yesterday and now that I'm trying to log in today all is get is Can't Connect because of an Unknown reason (image below), Servers Busy or it just sits on the loading animation.

=Edit=

I suppose i posted too soon. After trying and trying and trying. it finally logged me in.

Lord Kukamunga

12-09-2012

well .. thats the same error i get .. but i never get in no matter how many times i try

Lord Kukamunga

12-09-2012

well now here is a surprise...i noticed my kids changed the date and time on my computer i fixed it now i get in

Qwandee

12-09-2012

wanted to have fun with my shaco I just purchased, but I've been dcing constantly in games and I get this stupid error aswell trying to login since about 3 hours ago... I'm running the repair button on the patcher in the top right... hoping it works it worked for my irl friend..

Ani Nexus

12-09-2012

I been repair like 10 times XD