Looking for someone to carry me up in elo.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meowmixinallday

12-08-2012

Good evening, or morning. Wherever you are.

I need someone to carry me out of elo hell, I've been stuck there since solo que came out. I am generally a nice person when it comes to all this kind of stuff. But it's just getting ridiculous, it's getting to a point now for me to stop playing League all together. I personally don't like playing blind pick, because it's just not that competitive. I like the competitive thrill of playing ranked a lot, but with all the trolls, people who don't speak(or don't speak english for that fact), lane callers that just feed, it's turning me off my favorite game.

Now, I've spent a lot of money on the game for skins and what now(come on, who doesn't like skins), which is making me stay. But I seriously feel like I don't belong in elo hell, I'm not a bad player, I wouldn't say I'm pro, I'm average. Elo hell is really wrecking my whole league experience, which makes me kinda sad.

I just need a very good duo to help carry out of elo hell. That's it, that's all.

-Meow

PlayWithMe69

12-08-2012

If you yourself can't single handedly carry yourself out of that elo then you'll eventually just drop back down. The so called elo hell is basically meant for those people are just "average," troll, or just have really bad luck. If you're not saying to yourself every game, "wow I made a really big impact on us winning," then I'm sorry but you're just not meant to be higher up.

Just take the time to practice more and get a good number of champs that you feel you can consistently wreck your lane with. Then jump back into the motion of ranked games.

I'm just speaking from my personal experience. I was around 1000 elo before I picked up Miss Fortune and Xin Zhao. I started destroying bot lane the majority of my games with MF, and wrecked the enemy jungle with Xin. Also I would gank like there's no tomorrow and get my whole team fed. Made it up to 1380 elo.

Hope this helps.

Chaos Paradigm

12-08-2012

Hey man this is coming from someone who dipped down to 500 elo in season 2 and still got gold in the end just play alot and improve try to stick to playing characters you know can carry a game and avoid the rest pm me Sicarius xXx