Disconnect every single game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spazztastic

12-08-2012

Every game I play I get the dreaded "attempting to reconnect" within 10 minutes of play. It never actually does reconnect and I have to completely close the client and re-log in order to reconnect. In a normal length game I will disconnect 2-3 times total. I know my internet connection is stable because I do not disconnect from other programs like skype/pandora. I've tried re-installing and updating adobe air. Is anyone else having a similar problem? Or even better, does anybody have a solution?

EVOSTVO

12-08-2012

My friend had the same problems, turned out he was overclocked on his CPU, not sure thats your problem but figured i would throw that out there, worked fine after going back to default

Spazztastic

12-08-2012

I have not messed with any of those settings. The only hardware change I've done is switching out my old hard drive to a Solid State Hard drive. I was still able to play for a time, but eventually it started with the constant dc's

BRICKHOUSEATTACK

12-08-2012

Ive been having the same problem. It closes after champion select, and if it does connect, i have 1fps for the first 10 mins of the game, but no ping(90ms) not that bad for me

Spazztastic

12-08-2012

Bump

SkyMan480

12-08-2012

I too have been having the same problem. It only started after the season 3/Nami patches. I also have no idea how to fix it though.

Five Badgers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

yup same problem but i chose to ESC leave game and it kicked me to the title screen. They don't test these patches well anymore. Doing it in PBE doesnt help anything. we find minor bugs that dont disrupt play time. But we can't find these game breaking bugs that are gonna cause DC's to everyone because they didn't anticipate the volume.

Spazztastic

12-08-2012

Here is a list of things I have tried. Nothing has worked thus far

-re install LoL
-un install pando media booster
-turn off firewall
-update adobe air
-udate direct x
-update graphics card

Spazztastic

12-08-2012

-tried switching back to old hard drive when I know the game was working

Spazztastic

12-08-2012

Okay. Important note. I've been trying to trouble shoot so I've been playing Proving Grounds.

Anyways, when I dc'd during one of my games someone reconnected near the same time I did and they described the same symptoms. They couldn't reconnect unless they re-logged. The game dragged on long enough to where I DCed again and when I reconnect I asked the same player if he dc too. He said he lagged for two minutes. Now, I may have reconnected if I had stayed in the game b/c I could still see people moving (usually everyone freezes). But I assumed that I DCed so I just re-logged. Maybe this will help illuminate the issue for riot