Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lux and Gragas QoL improvements

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnigmaticShark

12-08-2012

I've got 100 ping, and while I'm usually able to pop skillshots in a timely manner I still feel this would be a nice QoL improvement. +1 and free bump

bani

12-08-2012

Quote:
Tailsmiles4000:
I've got 100 ping, and while I'm usually able to pop skillshots in a timely manner I still feel this would be a nice QoL improvement. +1 and free bump

thanks

Innamora

12-08-2012

No, lux's E has an AoE slow and people pop it when they're just about to reach the outside of the ring. It's something you people with bad ping are going to have to overcome, there's a lot of reasons why the double press is extremely good compared to it reaching it's destination. A good reason for this would be because lux's E grants vision

Catch 22s

12-08-2012

Quote:
bani:
reddit thread: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/14i18t/lux_and_gragas_qol_improvements/

fix lux's e and gragas' q to insta pop upon reaching it's location if the spell was activated again whilst in flight.

players with higher ping find it extremely difficult to successfully pop these spells instantly and use them effectively, pretty much making these champs off limit to them

this is a relatively simple fix that probably has been mentioned before and i fail to see why people with higher ping are put at an even bigger disadvantage because of this

edit: thought i should add, lux and grag are almost never played competitively in Australia solely due to this reason

edit2: there seems to be a lot of confusion on what this feature does. it will not stop you saving the detonation, you can still achieve that by not reactivating the spell mid flight

It wouldn't help someone with bad ping, you're almost helping the person without latency issues, they would be able to burst you harder if playing those characters because it would pop the minute it lands, it's clearly not a simple fix. Latency issues suck, but you will never have an even playing field.

Raburi

12-08-2012

I play Lux (and I play from Australia), but this change would SIGNIFICANTLY enhance QoL with Lux (and indeed Gragas). So many times I've missed my E because of input lag.

CSDragon

12-08-2012

That'd be cool

Hayden2e

12-08-2012

I am bumping this thread. I'd love to play Lux, but not being able to pop E makes it ten times easier to dodge, and I prefer to play other champions at the moment. This change would have me playing Lux!

bani

12-08-2012

Quote:
Tahke:
No, lux's E has an AoE slow and people pop it when they're just about to reach the outside of the ring. It's something you people with bad ping are going to have to overcome, there's a lot of reasons why the double press is extremely good compared to it reaching it's destination. A good reason for this would be because lux's E grants vision

read and understand the actual point being made before you decide you have the right to argue against it

Dryad Soraka

12-08-2012

>get better internet
>stop playing lux and gragas
>that's it that's all you have to do

bani

12-08-2012

bump