Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lux and Gragas QoL improvements

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skwid1g

12-08-2012

For second I thought you were asking for them to be able to be popped mid-way through travel, which would be ridiculous.

I wouldn't mind something like this put in options, but it'd be kind of annoying if you couldn't turn it off.

bani

12-08-2012

Quote:
Damasuna:
I understand that, but what i mean is people hitting the cast button mid flight, then it pops immediately at the target when unintended. I'm just saying there should be a say, .2 second delay on cast time and being able to pop it instantly.
and its not a big deal, but it could cause some issues, I just recall seeing a thread before where there was a question similar to this and people were worried about double taps.

yeah i realised what you meant

it seems like a decent idea

bani

12-08-2012

Quote:
Skwid1g:
For second I thought you were asking for them to be able to be popped mid-way through travel, which would be ridiculous.

I wouldn't mind something like this put in options, but it'd be kind of annoying if you couldn't turn it off.

how would it be annoying? just curious

Xtreme Chaos

12-08-2012

Yes! This would be a HUGE QoL improvement while at the same times NOT being a buff at all.

/signed 1000x

bani

12-08-2012

bump

Canuckboss

12-08-2012

Quote:
bani:
how don't you know that high ping is usually caused by distance to the server not isps...
a high end fiber connection will get your ping down a bit , when i switched to fiber in my area i went down about 30 ping

bani

12-08-2012

Quote:
canuckboss:
a high end fiber connection will get your ping down a bit , when i switched to fiber in my area i went down about 30 ping

sure in many cases changing to fibre may reduce ping, but fibre is relatively new in aus and isn't that predominant here

most people here hover between 170-180 ping and that seems to be the best result you can get

bani

12-08-2012

bump

Drux

12-08-2012

I won't lie, both lux and gragas spells activation seems shady and i could never seem to get it off the way i wanted to and it really turned me off those champions. This would help immensely and wouldn't hurt the game in any way. It simply makes sense.

Salex9

12-08-2012

I have this problem as well with Lux and i'm on a fiber connection with 88 ping on LoL.