Lux and Gragas QoL improvements

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kerfuffle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-08-2012

Maybe you should just train yur reaction time l0l h4hh4

Aznpanda26

12-08-2012

People with high pings should not be playing

bani

12-08-2012

anyone have anything constructive to say about this?

Shadobane

12-08-2012

Sounds like a good idea for me, I don't see why not.

AsianDiction

12-08-2012

YES, this would make life so much easier for those in Aus. I main AP mids and Gragas especially is the worst for me. I mash that Q in order to make it explode, and that doesn't even do it. For those who say "OH, people with high ping shouldn't play", don't make yourself look so retarded online.

Lux isn't AS bad due to the range, but it's definitely noticeable. Skillshots just take time to get used to how far you need to predict, but detonation skills aren't personal judgement. No matter how fast we mash that Q or E, we can't get it to explode instantaneous.

TL;DR: Riot pls

bani

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianDiction View Post
YES, this would make life so much easier for those in Aus. I main AP mids and Gragas especially is the worst for me. I mash that Q in order to make it explode, and that doesn't even do it. For those who say "OH, people with high ping shouldn't play", don't make yourself look so retarded online.

Lux isn't AS bad due to the range, but it's definitely noticeable. Skillshots just take time to get used to how far you need to predict, but detonation skills aren't personal judgement. No matter how fast we mash that Q or E, we can't get it to explode instantaneous.

TL;DR: Riot pls
it is pretty noticeable hey

i've played in excess of 150 lux games in s2 and when i see someone else instantly pop their e i cry

bani

12-08-2012

bump

Nymura

12-08-2012

The only thing i would add, is maybe put a slight delay on the flight explosion, like the time between starting and being able to insta pop. If you had it immediately explode too many people would accidentally pop it immediately, and those with high ping are used to spamming.

bani

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damasuna View Post
The only thing i would add, is maybe put a slight delay on the flight explosion, like the time between starting and being able to insta pop. If you had it immediately explode too many people would accidentally pop it immediately, and those with high ping are used to spamming.
edit: seems like a decent idea

i don't think it would be that big of a deal though, maybe i'm wrong

Nymura

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bani View Post
the goal here is to get it to insta pop after it has reached its intended destination

you can't pop a lux e mid-flight
I understand that, but what i mean is people hitting the cast button mid flight, then it pops immediately at the target when unintended. I'm just saying there should be a say, .2 second delay on cast time and being able to pop it instantly.
and its not a big deal, but it could cause some issues, I just recall seeing a thread before where there was a question similar to this and people were worried about double taps.

123456 ... 7