Nami review & suggestions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kyanos

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPyrophore View Post
What the hell are you on about, it was never random at all, the delay used to just be flat.... and high enough you could consistently walk out of it with boots one if you were really paying attention, now you would need boots of mobility if he centered it...
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2421757
Quote:
Rupture
Cast time reduced to 0.5 seconds from 0.672
Delay normalized to 0.625 seconds from 0.5 - 0.75
check my source bud. if i say it, i prolly have a reason for doing so :|

Silkdawn

12-09-2012

To much clickety for a kit that works worse than Sona. If youre supposed to clickety click that much, make it worth it. Its not at this point.

Ubergeekpi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Worse than than any offensive support, worse than any healing/defensive support.
Sona out heals/harasses and has easy to land skillshots.

Q - no dmg, impossible to land, no rewards if landed
W - ok I guess. Not much of a heal though.
E - not noticeable. Nunus blood boil is infinitely times better.
R - meh, it's okay.

I suggest fixing her attack animation. She just stands there. Can't finish off kills for ****

GekkoST

12-09-2012

she is op and now at the top of my ban list

IPwnDatAzz

12-09-2012

I agree with the Q. I'm going to compare it to Zyra's root. Zyra has faster speed and I think a further distance,correct me if im wrong.
I personally have a problem with ebb and flow. I think that in the early game, if you want to get the maximum capability out of the skill, you NEED to be near the enemy. Thats my thought though but its ok if you dont change ebb and flow.

The ultimate is actually pretty painful to use.
For how long of a range it can go, its very slow, and it is also different from natural tidal waves. tidal waves actually pull people into the water and twists them around instead of make them go up and push them back. It would be cool if the tidal wave was faster and brought people in like a foot or two.

I really like playing this support champion but for me to actually fully enjoy it we need to change the ultimate a bit.

IPwnDatAzz

12-09-2012

May I also add that her Q's cc is only relevant in team fights? in bottom lane its too hard to land but with the big crowd of people its actually easy to land.

OT Shadow

12-09-2012

any slow champ like fiddles and tristana can't dodge it if your close to them rather than far away because they just can't get out of the circle fast enough. team fights she stuffs everything up for the other team by simply using her aqua prison followed by her ult. she can turn the tides of team fights by those two moves

DarksideEric

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPwnDatAzz View Post
May I also add that her Q's cc is only relevant in team fights? in bottom lane its too hard to land but with the big crowd of people its actually easy to land.
It's only too hard to land if you don't know how to aim.

Failedwin

12-09-2012

Am I the only person that would rather see Q get a range buff?

You have to factor in missile speed when leading a shot anyway. There might not be any benefit to buffing the missile speed when it's something that any player using skillshots needs to get used to. Being able to use the CC in Nami's kit without having to expose her as much by moving uncomfortably close to the fray so often would likely be more beneficial.

As for her ult, I agree. That delay before it's launched+it's slow speed is a bit much. At most, one of those two limitations is fine. A speed increase would help Nami's CC, which is the strongest feature of the kit, though 2/3s of her CC is unnecessarily harder to use.

kyanos

12-09-2012

Failed, the problem is her Q is slower than virtually any other ability, with a small aoe... far as i can tell, its roughly half the speed and range of zigg's Q, which is similar enough for comparison... it takes roughly the same amount of time for her to land her Q at max range as it does for ziggs to land his at max range (as in final bounce)

basically, adding range wouldnt alter the problem in any way, except make it more exaggerated at long distances.

and darkside, its only hard to dodge if used point blank (which is suicide for most mages and supports) and its only hard to dodge if you dont know nami at all :|