(Champion Suggestion) Phalax The Protector

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dai Tou Zai

12-07-2012

Name - Phalax (The Protector)
Attributes - Melee, Support, Tank

- Stats -
Health - 468 (+84)
Health Regen - 7.1 (+0.95)
Mana - 210 (+41)
Mana Regen - 6.4 (+0.45)
Range - 155
Attack Damage - 52 (+3.8)
Attack Speed - 0.555 (+2.4%)
Armor - 20 (+3.5)
Magic Resist - 10 (+1.36)
Move Speed - 325

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Abilitys -

Passive - If Phalax hits a minion or champion from behind he will deal X1 more damage to
them and has a 20% more chance of critical striking them them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q - Dreaded Edge - Phalax shoots 3 spikes from his shield to the targeted minion/champion dealing damage and slowing them than pulling them half way to him.

Damage Delt - 40/60/80/100/120
Range - 925
Cost - 40 Mana

- Notes -
If it hits them from behind the passive will effect them.

W - Swift Swipe - When you target swipe on a champion Phalax will run up ram his shield into there chest stunning them and dealing damage to them than swiping himself behind them.

Cooldown - 14/13/12/10/8
Stun - 1/1.2/1.6/2.3/2.7
Damage Delt - 70/100/130/160/190
Range - 400
Cost - 40 Mana

- Notes -
You will be able to get 1 hit from the back with this ability

E - Elite Protector - After channeling for 2 seconds Phalax creates a large shield barrier that follows infront of him, if a minions or champions attack hits the barrier it will barrage there attacks back at them and deal half of the damage they would have delt back to them if it hits them, while phalax is using elite protector he will move 25% slower and his back and left and right are exposed.

Cooldown - 20/18/16/15/14
Cost - 80 Mana
Elite Protector Lasts for - 1/2.5/3.5/4.5/6

- Notes -
Ground Casts And Sky Casts like Cassiopeia's Noxious Blast, Evelynn's hate spikes or Kog Maw's Living Artillery wont barrage off Phalax's Shield because they come from the ground and the sky (So any attack that comes from the ground or the sky wont be effected by Phalax's Shield), Elite protector can only be broken by ultimate abilitys.

Grabs / Pull Towards abilities like Blitzcranks Rocket Grab, Amumu's Bandage Toss And
Darius's Apprehend Will not work while Elite Protector is Active.

Phalax wont be able to attack, Use Spells, Use Abilities or use items while Elite Protector
Is Activated.

Minions/Champions cannot pass though the shield barrier with the spell ghost but flash will pass through.

Phalax's allies can attack and use abilities through the shield.

The shields legnth across is a tad longer than Ezreal's Trueshot Barrage

R - Crognite Slam - Phalax pullvaults to the enemy while in air he slamms down his Lance on them dealing damage and throwing them into the air, than while they are still airborn phalax stabs them in the back with his lance dealing damage and throwing them to the ground behind him.

Cooldown - 150/130/110
Cost - 120/240/360 Mana
Damage Delt - 150/250/350 (+ The bonus from the passive)
Range - 675

- Notes -
Only the second attack in the ult where he stabs them in the back while they are airborn
will get the passive bonus

- Recommended Items -
Not Implimented Yet

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Lore -

No lore im sorry but im a very bad writer.

- Tips -
Use dreded edge it will pull them close enough to you to use crognite slam.

Phalax is really weak against mage types so use that to your advantage.

Phalax's Elite Protector only faces where he faces so use that to your advantage by getting him to face you so your team-mates can attack.

- Description -
Phalax looks kind of like a general from fire emblem but with a large lance and a big spiked shield (The artwork is not mine its from fire emblem)

http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...ack-knight.jpg

- Quotes -
Upon Selection - I am the alpha and omega

Movement 1 - You cannot kill me boy
Movement 2 - Tremble In Fear Cowards
Movement 3 - I'd like a challenge for once

Attacking 1 - My lance will take care of you
Attacking 2 - Behold my power!
Attacking 3 - I will reign death to all

After getting a kill - Too Easy

Taunt - Hehe... come get me, if you think you can handle me

Joke - And than he said "What are you going to pullvault onto me"

Dance - (He Will Just Say) I wont be your puppett

Laugh - An evil haha kind of laugh

Death - Upon death a giant skeleton hand will pop up from the ground knocking Phalax into the air than he will land in the palm of the skeletons hands and the skeleton will squeeze his body and than draggs him into the fiery pit from which the hand came from.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If phalax seems overpowerd please let me know and give your imput to tone him down, if not give me your over all thoughts please

Dai Tou Zai

12-07-2012

Bump

Leo Tomita

12-08-2012

Innate = Shaco with steroids...at early game is kinda manageable...but at end game this skill becomes too OP...do the math...with 250 AD...(wich is normal)...Phalax will deal 500 + or - damage PER ATTACK and with 20% more critical...
i now he is a tank but..still....

wheres the cooldown of Q??? the AP/AD ratio?...how much is the slow?Range too big ...anyway
lets move on

W...wierd scale of Stun..and ...2.7 second stun with 8 seconds cooldown..(maybe less with CD reduc...Blue Buff) can be too strong too
No AP/AD ratio here too...is that your intention? not deal damage but focus on disablings?

E duration early game is too weak...end game too strong...6 seconds blocking all skills and attacks? he is a too hardcore lifesaving with that skill..

Quote:
the shields legnth across is a tad longer than Ezreal's Trueshot Barrage
did i read what i think i read?...the WHOLE MAP???because Trueshot Barrage passes trough the entire map......

R massively huge mana cost..too big cooldown for a not that much skill....damage/disable...since it is skillshot!...the range is fine

overall

dude you need to read a lot of other spells from other champions...figure their base damages, AP or AD ratios, Cooldown, Mana Cost, Ranges, AoE...and so on and on....

theres nothing else i can do man....

Dai Tou Zai

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Tomita View Post
did i read what i think i read?...the WHOLE MAP???because Trueshot Barrage passes trough the entire map......
Not the whole map, its the legnth of the trueshot barrage attack (When the yellow banna looking thing come out) Anyways thanks for your imput ill start working right away to make him balanced and change abilitys...