@IronStylus, Steel Legion Lux

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whoayeah

12-08-2012

Honestly, I wouldn't mind waiting a month or 2 if they just scrap this idea and release an even better Lux skin.

I'm sure a lot of Lux players would agree that we can wait a bit longer for a well deserved skin

Zoram

12-08-2012

no don't make it 1350 sorry, either make a legendary skin or make it 975RP and GTFO.

That aside, you can't really expect much from a half finished skin.

Blues

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vox1st View Post
no don't make it 1350 sorry, either make a legendary skin or make it 975RP and GTFO.

That aside, you can't really expect much from a half finished skin.
I'd rather it not be legendary. Champs usually do not get more than one and I'd rather hers actually be something more interesting than this.
Which is why if its gotta be higher quality to be badass, just make it 1350.

And while it is half finished, from what I've noticed the parts they load onto PBE are usually finished or near finished parts. I doubt they were planning on changing the color scheme of the main model which is my main problem with it. I could be wrong.

Navy Pheonix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoresuMakashi View Post
Really? That just reminds me of Commando.
Well Commando isn't a 400 kilo suit with a built-in nuclear reactor and a helmet to match (remind you of anything?)

In fact, I might just pop on 4 and see how close I can get to Steel Legion Lux in terms of chestplate design and the shape of her helmet, I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out Riot made this skin hoping people would buy an off-color Spartan.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

12-08-2012
1 of 4 Riot Posts

Being PBE content, this is always subject to change. I can't comment a ton on it but I want to thank you for the well composed and constructive feedback. I'd love to get into the philosophy here but I want to get some information on my end straight before I go too far into it.

Sorry, I know I usually dive head first into these conversations, and I am fully aware of the feedback and critiques on the forums about this particular subject, I'm just lacking some particular info on my side that I'd need to make any sort of compelling post on the matter.

I'll get back to it ASAP, but please don't hold me to getting into the meat of the design or choices too soon, I've got a lot on my plate as of late =)

Thanks though, I very much appreciate the feedback. You and others make excellent points. I'll try to provide more context ASAP.

michelada

12-08-2012

same with katarina dance, this skin don't go with lux theme over all just remove it and try again, i have to stay that the skin its really bad in the current state.

Lovegood

12-08-2012

I pretty much said the exact same thing in a different thread, but it wasn't OP.

Whoayeah

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Being PBE content, this is always subject to change. I can't comment a ton on it but I want to thank you for the well composed and constructive feedback. I'd love to get into the philosophy here but I want to get some information on my end straight before I go too far into it.

Sorry, I know I usually dive head first into these conversations, and I am fully aware of the feedback and critiques on the forums about this particular subject, I'm just lacking some particular info on my side that I'd need to make any sort of compelling post on the matter.

I'll get back to it ASAP, but please don't hold me to getting into the meat of the design or choices too soon, I've got a lot on my plate as of late =)

Thanks though, I very much appreciate the feedback. You and others make excellent points.
Thank you for showing us that Riot is following this thread, it boosted my morale for the chance of this actually happening a lot

Take your time christmas is bigger than Lux sadly, we can wait.

Talyse

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoayeah View Post
Honestly, I wouldn't mind waiting a month or 2 if they just scrap this idea and release an even better Lux skin.

I'm sure a lot of Lux players would agree that we can wait a bit longer for a well deserved skin
I agree with this idea.

<3

Blues

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post

Thanks though, I very much appreciate the feedback. You and others make excellent points. I'll try to provide more context ASAP.

Figured its better heard now before later down the line when it might be too late.
Take your time. There's still a lot left to see.

And thanks for the reply to let us know you guys are following.