Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

so any other irelia mains

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tspiggs

12-08-2012

i love Blade of the Ruined King on her. Gives decent ad and life steal a fantastic passive that gives her even more sustain and an active that scales with ad and heals you even more while stealing enemy ms.

ZakaBreezy

12-08-2012

Quote:
Tspiggs:
i love Blade of the Ruined King on her. Gives decent ad and life steal a fantastic passive that gives her even more sustain and an active that scales with ad and heals you even more while stealing enemy ms.

yea i was thinking about getting that, good to hear its working

ZakaBreezy

12-08-2012

Bump

Technician Tim

12-08-2012

try the hydra man, not too bad on riven either

gregorymarco

12-08-2012

ZEPHYR. Nuff said?

Tenmar

12-08-2012

Quote:
zakarul:
having problems in s3? she feels so much weaker

especially since i cant get ionic spark anymore

any feedback?

Just build the same as you always did but instead of spark, get Zephyr. I hear that is the new in item for Irelia instead of spark. Yeah you lost your pushing power but hey, you get some CDR, AD, and 10% MS.

Calderweiss

12-08-2012

I like her more now..

IS14841afae8de23ce94dd0

12-08-2012

Quote:
Zhico:
Yeah i found she is a lot weaker, maybe its time to stop going full tank and get more dmg, maybe build her more assassin like?

thank god for this, "oh imma build full tank and deal tons of damage", thats how it should be, you build full tank, u can tank a lot, there is no point of building tank and deal too much damage without paying for that, irelia is good as it should be, wanna kill? go assassin, wanna tank go tank. riot finally made irelia make sense.

Cocona Vatel

12-08-2012

jungle

ArchSeshiro

12-08-2012

Quote:
Zhico:
Yeah i found she is a lot weaker, maybe its time to stop going full tank and get more dmg, maybe build her more assassin like?

Im glad we just dont have a tanky irelia that deals similar damge then adc with just wits and tri force....