Request for renovate the ranked solo queque

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FFedEX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

I am not the best player ever, just an avarege player that feels that play league of legends
it s not worth it once you get experience in the game. You reach a point that you cant continue learning about the game. Im going to explain what i think:
You reach a certain experience in the game but most players get stuck and cant improve their skills as players, this means that at least 1 player of the match is going to fail in the game. Actually most of the games at low elo were always more than 3 teammates that were unskilled players. I know that someone can had a bad game, lag, etc. But we know that most of the casses are for bad performance in the game. If you get a bad teammate you learning in the game is stopped that game.

Example: You are jungling and your team push their lanes, then they get ganked by the enemy jungle and lose their lanes because they constanly push. Is that a junglers fault ? Did the jungler in that game learn something to improve his skills ? Of course he didnt.

Example 2: You play suport, and if your adc dosent know how to last hit ? did you improve your skills as a suport ? No.

the game focus on team role, for that reason there are a lot of people that never improve because they dont get good teamates and when they get it they cant help them because they dont know how to.
If 2 good players play togheter they have more chance to reach a higher elo but have more chances to make others reduced their elo for them.
So why not to make a triple arranged queque. The chances of winning and lossing are the same that in solo duo. Maybe this is not the better choice but i run out of ideas, that is why i m saying this so we can all share opinions on how ranked matches should be.

I dont enjoy only winning, i played some matches that finished in a lose but were a good games because all the players had a good performance, Enemys and Allies. Usually after finishing a ranked game i feel necesary to say: "i didnt enjoy this at all but well played"
I would like to see the situation changed and other ideas, thanks for giving me a chance to speak and sory for my grammar.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

juanzobral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

aprende ingles logi!!!!!!