it's time nerf teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KSG Goldberg

12-08-2012

Notwithstanding him being the most bull**** broken champion in 3s. He's also spammed in every game in 5s. Incredibly easy bull**** champion. Broken mobility, harass, and shrooms.
Limit 3 shrooms to map
Nerf damage by 30-50% and slow
Nerf arm time back to 2 seconds
Remove any item working with shrooms.
Nerf E damage by 30%
Every awful player constantly spams him and he's in 70-80% of every game im in.

OreIsan

12-08-2012

Play Draft ban him

Snipawolfe

12-08-2012

He is getting nerfs..

first time Vayne

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetty View Post
Notwithstanding him being the most bull**** broken champion in 3s. He's also spammed in every game in 5s. Incredibly easy bull**** champion. Broken mobility, harass, and shrooms.
Limit 3 shrooms to map
Nerf E damage by 30%
U mad?

These are horrible suggestions. 3 shrooms would basically make it so he doesn't have an ulti. Taking a quarter of his damage away would...well...take a quarter of his damage away. He only appears to have op damage when you feed him and don't buy magic resist. As long as he's not fed and you counterbuild appropriately, he only tickles. And I'm not sure what you're getting at with removing items that synthesize with shrooms. You mad about Liandry's? It's a great item, and I can see how an instant 10% damage would be frustrating. But that's a top tier item. Rushing it means Teemo won't have attack speed or much extra damage on his attacks. Just jump on him and kill him. And if he waits to get it, you can just build magic resist and not worry about it.

Or pop an Oracles every now and then.

If awful players are spamming Teemo, then you should rejoice. Awful Teemos feed hard. He has the lowest base stats in the game and no hard escape skill, after all. Skilled Teemos are scary, but easily counterable. Just get early ganks and keep up your map awareness. As long as he doesn't get ahead, and you don't die to his ganks, you should be able to 1v1 him as a lot of champs.

If Riot thinks he is imbalanced, then they will balance him. But it won't be by nerfing him like this. Make actual, realistic suggestions next time, not another QQ thread. Thanks.

Praetor Don

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetty View Post
Limit 3 shrooms to map
Nerf E damage by 30%
Someone didn't build magic resist :P

first time Vayne

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praetor Don View Post
Someone didn't build magic resist :P
I once played top lane as Teemo against a Cho'Gath who stacked armor in the laning phase.

"HOW ARE YOU DOING SO MUCH DAMAGE TO ME TEEMO OP NERF TEEMO"

Made me lol.

Foxling

12-08-2012

Before calling a champ op, its best to try playing the champ in question (if you can). Playing as Teemo is not as easy as it seems, considering he is incredibly squishy. I know I've rage at champs because I thought one or so of their abilities were unfair, but when I gave them a quick play, I found out it takes a level of skill to pull it off and that they earned the massive out of damage they are doing.

If you think he unbalanced then why don't you get him for yourself?

Azerax53

12-08-2012

This is going to make you so happy. next patch there nerfing teemo! it's the last patch that is supposed to come out this year. they are nerfing two of his abilities, his mushrooms damage and something else, I believe his poison damage.

first time Vayne

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azerax53 View Post
This is going to make you so happy. next patch there nerfing teemo! it's the last patch that is supposed to come out this year. they are nerfing two of his abilities, his mushrooms damage and something else, I believe his poison damage.
A small nerf has been in order for a long time. Gone will be the days of full health Lee Sins being below half by the time they make it to top lane to gank me... Oh well. haha

I Love Slurpees

12-08-2012

start flask/5pots/ward vs him and just harass. It's 1050 extra hp to deal with his harass