Why do people claim ELO Hell doesn't exsist?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danielhead

12-10-2012

Why is this thread still alive? Just get better and your elo improves. No math, no leavers, no bull. Just improve yourself.

DemoniccAngell

12-10-2012

Elo hell doesn't exist and yes while you do usually end up positive you also have a lot of deaths, you cant say you played flawlessly with that amount of deaths. All I can tell you is play safer die less, give your team helpful advice without being a jerk and you should increase. I am not saying the loses are your fault (unless you constantly flame your team) but there is something wrong if you constantly go that positive and lose. Also I would suggest giving the lanes most of the kills if you are jungling it'll help them snowball

Snipawolfe

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielhead View Post
Why is this thread still alive? Just get better and your elo improves. No math, no leavers, no bull. Just improve yourself.
It exists because this is "League of blame your loss on your team instead of yourself."

Like I've said before, every pro and every smurf of theirs carries themselves up to high ELO. Why can't anybody else? Because they think their team is always the problem. They don't say "Okay, we lost the game, but what could I have done better to win or carry?"

Pineda121

12-10-2012

Even though i stayed in silver last season i believe there is no elo hell. I've decided to save my first season 3 ranked games for when i get a good grasp of the new items/build options, new jungle and until i perfect my farming skills so i can rocket into medium/high elos in the placement matches when i consider myself good enough.

Like many people have mentioned, if your skill is higher than what your rating says you should be able to carry your team or at least tip your win/loss ratio enough for you to constantly improve your rating.

MrB1P

12-10-2012

I mean okay.. Elo hell doesnt exist.. Maybe you're all right..

But now I've lost 10 in a row... It cant be JUST me when i was 1100 elo s2 and 1000+ elo at the start of s3... I know I do bad sometimes and I acknowledge TOTALLY. But idk...