How I got to 1800

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noobs are uss

12-10-2012

Hey I've been playing league for 2 seasons now and I was never very good. At end of season 1 I was 1256 elo end of season 2 I was 1560 and now in season 3 pre season I'm currently 1800 on the dot. I got there and progressively better by only playing one champion literally every game. I played Teemo and had 300 ranked games 60% win ratio. I read every guide or build you can think of and perfected my game play. This is the key to gaining elo besides doing basic things like autocasting your spells. Most pros specialize in one or two roles and play about 6 champions for that role with one that is dominant. Since the preseason Ap Teemo has been op so I took advantage of this and won 14 games straight over the weekend to go from 1580 ish to 1800. When last pick I have a decent Nunu support and when the other team picks Teemo I counter him with Nunu because Ap teemos get no mr and Nunus poke is way more. Hope this helped some people out there trying to get higher elo.

There Be Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Cool. So when you can't play teemo, you'll suck arse.

gg

Brycearoni

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios747 View Post

gg
this.

first time Vayne

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios747 View Post

gg
Not at all. Playing Teemo teaches you valuable skills regarding when and how to fight, map positioning, and team fight positioning, which translate into play with any champion. He dies if you just look at him funny, so overall gameplay skills are especially crucial with him -- why do you think we have a Teemo death counter?

The only reason this thread is getting hate is because Teemo is irrationally disliked. Get over it, learn to counter build, and get on with your lives.