so got leaver because of power out?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bananas777

12-10-2012

So, I was queue'd for a ranked solo game. I was at the champ selection, and the power at my place went out. I just came back a hour and half later, when the power came back on, and I checked my match history...I got a elo penalty and leaver.

So I guess, what I am asking is, if your power goes out, wouldn't that auto dodge you from the q, because its the same as you leaving the game?

Well if you are there, and you were in that Q, I am sorry that it did not dodge us, and I am sorry that you had to play 4v5. I am curious though, why no one dodged?

Well either way, I dont understand why myself, and my teammates should get penalized elo for a situation like this.

UnblestDevotee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

... that makes no sense if you computer died then the client would have died too thus counting as a que dodge...

light079

12-10-2012

Its either that or your power went out at last second of champ select? did it? because if it did then the servers would take too long to get the info that your client has d-ced resulting in the game starting and furthermore you getting the leave and elo penalty

EdwardFlunky45

12-10-2012

If your computer turns off at the champ selection.... Doesn't the champion selection is canceled ?

TknRabbi

12-10-2012

Regardless, its a sad fact of League that when Real life situations happen, there is no forgiveness.....It seems to be a necessary yet annoying evil for those of us that don't rage quit, but want punishment for those that do.....we have to take the 2 day ban and keep moving unfortunately.....I am however against any bans longer then 2 days without a clear cut system that separates obvious rage quitting, or Server/ISP/Power/ETC issues

Bananas777

12-10-2012

i was third pick. and it was still on the first pick or second i cant remember. But whatever the case, i was just wondering because I really had no control over it, and was confused because I thought a dc like that would have closed the game client.