Is Rammus any good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fear The Bird

12-08-2012

Title says it all...

MadTenuki

12-08-2012

I like him more in dominion than I do in SR. In small fights he's awesome, tanky, speedy, taunt, aoe ulti with low cd. In SR he can be played well, but his roles just seem better taken by other junglers like malphite, amumu or skarner.

SchierkeWiking

12-08-2012

Right now?, not so much. He got overnerfed way back. But the dust still hasn't settled in the new jungle and we don't know which champion will become viable again in the end.

alaskaneagle

12-08-2012

He is my favorite champion that I hardly ever play because sadly scheirke is right he got overnerfed and is now out shined by most other champs. It's pretty sad. I do use him often in domion like mad does since he is still very fast and you don't have to get cs to build items on him.

about the only time I'd risk using him in sr is if the other team picks 4 ad champs. That's about the only time he's worth the risk of not being able to keep up in lvl's and farm

Fs Son0fSilas

12-08-2012

^ this last part

It takes a lot to of time to farm as rammus, you end up having to choose whether or not to keep up in level or to continue to gank.

And while he is strong against AD heavy teams, AP mids will rip him to shreds. By mid game you can be almost 4 levels behind the enemy mid laner. You just don't have the HP or MR to deal with them. Rammus also has rather predictable paths and clear times in the jungle. Even before his nerf.