Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Doesn't Steel Legion Lux go against everything you've said about skin design?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlumlordThanatos

12-09-2012

Quote:
MathMage:
That's more an issue of execution than concept, though. There's schoolgirl, and then there's High School of the Dead schoolgirl.

Yeah. We don't want bouncing **** and upskirt shots, because that's all High School of the Dead really is. Also zombies.

Well...at least, not on my Lux.

TheGrandDuelist

12-09-2012

I love Lux, I main Lux, this skin looks boring and uninspired. I don't mind that she's in armor, but the armor just looks so plain and boring. I always pictured mages wearing decorative armor into battle because they are not on the front lines.

SlumlordThanatos

12-09-2012

Quote:
UnsafeNormal:
I love Lux, I main Lux, this skin looks boring and uninspired. I don't mind that she's in armor, but the armor just looks so plain and boring.

Stick her in some medieval-style armor, white with gold filigree, kinda like what she has in her splash art. Make it form fitting. Give her long hair, a cape, and her baton, and voila, an armored Lux skin that's more fitting with her personality.

Twillera

12-09-2012

I love playing support lux, she is awesome, and I personally dont like the more serious/military skins on her. I play with spelltheif, cause its a mix of her personality and her lore. I cant really blame riot for this skin, they are TRYING to make stuff we want, but personally I will not be buying this skin, probably ever, even if it wasnt a legendary price.

pineluv

12-09-2012

ITT: pigeonholing lux as frail 'cause she's short, blonde, and skinny.

she's a member of the military. she risks her life for the good of her nation. an armored suit makes sense. there's no way to argue this.

though i agree the armor's a bit boring and bulky.

TheGrandDuelist

12-09-2012

Quote:
eceto:
I love playing support lux, she is awesome, and I personally dont like the more serious/military skins on her. I play with spelltheif, cause its a mix of her personality and her lore. I cant really blame riot for this skin, they are TRYING to make stuff we want, but personally I will not be buying this skin, probably ever, even if it wasnt a legendary price.

Spellthief is by far still her best, how disappointing is that?

Cuix

12-09-2012

Quote:
Wiltsee:

she's a member of the military. she risks her life for the good of her nation. an armored suit makes sense. there's no way to argue this.

Not frail. Cute, bubbly, elegant, intelligent, upbeat, vibrant, colorful... not frail. You've missed the point completely.

SlumlordThanatos

12-09-2012

Quote:
Wiltsee:

I'll tell you the same thing I've told everyone else who's said this: She was not a soldier. She was a spy. And how often do you see spies wear armor like this?

Set Tesh

12-09-2012

Quote:
Ch3rry P0ppinz:
Yea cho gath, rammus and noc all got cool looking metallic skins... Now imagine LUX chilling with them in that category.... She's so out of place....

Cho gath: RAHHHH
rammus: ok
Noc: DARKKKKNESSSSSS
Lux: Double rainbow... WHAT DOES IT MEAN? ehehehehehehehehehehehheeh

.... awks

way to take everything i said out of context

what about Full metal Jayce, or Pulsefire Ez, they arnt dark, or monstrous
i can see Steel Legion Lux chilling with them just fine

SlumlordThanatos

12-09-2012

Quote:
Set Tesh:
way to take everything i said out of context

what about Full metal Jayce, or Pulsefire Ez, they arnt dark, or monstrous
i can see Steel Legion Lux chilling with them just fine

Pulsefire Ezreal and FMJ have far more flashing lights and colors than Steel Legion Lux. It's waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more dull looking than those other skins.