@Riot Doesn't Steel Legion Lux go against everything you've said about skin design?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whoayeah

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsubakixv View Post
Lux is not a "bubbly little girl" I think you need to read up on her lore first. Therefore those types of skins don't fit her at all. Though it is odd Riot doesn't cash in on fan service since they seem to do it with just about every other female character.
/laugh


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whoayeah

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomf Skweezy View Post
I hate it when people say **** like this, but there are a great deal of champions who still haven't had a new skin since release.

So Lux got a new skin and Lux players, surprise, don't like it. Meanwhile, Trundle and Udyr...
You can have Lux's skins.

Steel Legion Trundle would suit him more than it suits Lux...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlumlordThanatos

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoayeah View Post
You can have Lux's skins.

Steel Legion Trundle would suit him more than it suits Lux...
I approve of this. That way, everyone's happy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endertome

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Fero View Post
I honestly don't think that armor is clunky or noisy... if you want clunky and noisy then you look more towards a jarvan/darius ensemble. it also stands to reason that even the scouts of the army need armor or how will they survive any sort of attack? even ninjas of ancient japan had armor
You don't think it's clunky or noisy. The armor makes her almost as big as her brother, the front line soldier, Garen. Anything with that many solid metal plates is going to be noisy as hell.

Also, since you're the one who brought Lux's lore into this, I don't need to remind you that her special talent -- and the reason she was able to sneak into Noxus High Command -- is because she can bend light around herself and become completely invisible. Any noise she makes would be suspicious.

Take it from someone who's worn armor like what Steel Legion Lux is wearing. That junk is noisy as hell. That's why ninjas don't wear plate armor.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bLues

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsubakixv View Post
Lux is not a "bubbly little girl" I think you need to read up on her lore first. Therefore those types of skins don't fit her at all. Though it is odd Riot doesn't cash in on fan service since they seem to do it with just about every other female character.
Why is this downvoted?
Its true..


But honestly, the military themes are getting old on her. They're all bland, boring, and awful looking.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

phantomash

Member

12-08-2012

Seems like the robotic AI theme to me, which isn't commando or imperial, though they do have similarities, especially in darker colors.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pomf Skweezy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoayeah View Post
You can have Lux's skins.

Steel Legion Trundle would suit him more than it suits Lux...
I.. actually own two of Lux's skins and don't think they're that bad (Imperial and Sorceress), and I even think Spellthief is pretty cool considering her lore. What with jacking magics from Morgana and whatnot.

I'm just not under the idea that she's League's version of a Sailor Moon character and thusly needs to be presented such. It's like Gragas players getting angsty over the fact that he's not really a scuba diver.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlumlordThanatos

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomf Skweezy View Post
I.. actually own two of Lux's skins and don't think they're that bad (Imperial and Sorceress), and I even think Spellthief is pretty cool considering her lore. What with jacking magics from Morgana and whatnot.

I'm just not under the idea that she's League's version of a Sailor Moon character and thusly needs to be presented such. It's like Gragas players getting angsty over the fact that he's not really a scuba diver.
I'm willing to admit that Imperial Lux is a wink and a nod towards Star Wars, but the point we're trying to make is that she has enough military-themed skins, and she doesn't need another one. I don't care what it is, really, just something besides more gun-metal grey or olive drab.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsubakixv

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom Flashe View Post
Have you heard Lux's laugh?
I wasn't aware someones laugh was a defining characteristic of their entire personality.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlumlordThanatos

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsubakixv View Post
I wasn't aware someones laugh was a defining characteristic of their entire personality.
Well, then, hit her /joke a couple times. If that doesn't sell you, then hope is lost for you, my son.