@Riot Doesn't Steel Legion Lux go against everything you've said about skin design?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

grimAuxiliatrix

12-08-2012

I want my cute princess pink dress wearing skin for my cute mage NAO

IX MoNsTaR XI

12-08-2012

I rarely agree with forum posts such as these. But I must agree in this instance. Lux already has two "military" skins: Imperial Lux and Commando Lux. A third is not needed nor desired by the community.

ohdatLass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

I'd rather have this then the community's ideas for "good" Lux skins.

But Hextech is what I want.

Pantazi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

I think RIOT needs to get something in their head; They are not going to please us all.

Grøve

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post

this is a little harder to speak to without you being able to play her in game with all of her changes. she has a new set of spell effects, along with some new animations and sound effects,
So it is a 1350 or 1820 rp skin, You guys are starting to make more >975 skin then 975 skins, how close are we to losing all 975s?

Trustful

12-08-2012

I hate Morello.

Oberic

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimTaeHwa View Post
Flonne from Disgaea.
One of the most awesome and adorable characters ever.

Wytsfs

12-08-2012

Lux is not just military, she's in covert ops. If the final skins is going to be a reference to a sci-fi stealth armor that's fine. But just dumping her in plate doesn't match her role in the military.

Korodon

12-08-2012

Two Lux skins I would probably buy.

Magical Girl
We need Sailor Demacia's help to save the day from the forces of injustice. Honestly, this should be a legendary skin and I would give all my monies for it. Also would open up opportunity for Lux lead an elite magical girl squad representing each city-state, i.e. Sailor Noxus, Sailor Piltover, Sailor Bandle, Sailor Ionia, and Sailror Zaun [insert Ezrael as Sailor Piltover joke]

"Pulsefire" Lux
If Steel Legion Lux comes down to being this, I will buy it. I don't care of it's "another" "military" skin if it's actually a good skin. Commando and Imperial Lux are both "bleh" and neither is really has a magi-tek theme.

Angelique

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
this is a little harder to speak to without you being able to play her in game with all of her changes. she has a new set of spell effects, along with some new animations and sound effects, that are really important to the theme and feel of the skin. once she's playable on the pbe, her theme will be much more clearthis isn't really a 'military' skin. if i had to give it a label, i'd say it's more like a 'function-over-form tech' skin, which is not a unheard of request for lux skins.
If there's a good amount of depth and detail (unseen in the unfinished previews) in the skin, new particles (really nice ones) sounds, etc..the whole kit. I'd buy this skin on day one.
I think new HIGH QUALITY skins should be appreciated, while constructive criticism is great, overly negative feedback is kind of..rude.