@Riot Doesn't Steel Legion Lux go against everything you've said about skin design?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gizmo Era

02-08-2013

I own Imperial and Steel Legion Lux.

I murder *****es and **** their corpses with rainbows.

In the name of Demacia.

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Its something that Riot can make money off of.

It is EXACTLY fitting with their design principles.

That being said, Steel Legion Garen looks bloody awesome.

VanceStubbs

02-08-2013

Why is this thread back?

Why... just why?

Morrinthia

08-09-2014

*shrugs* I just don't want another blonde lux skin if you guys need a new bubbly lux skin let her hair not be blonde it's not even blonde its like a nasty yellow crayon in a Crayola pack that's too bright to I guess it fits her light mage idea but aren't skins supposed to be like teenagers they go through different stages who cares about her lore Not every skin should be pretty princess or big soldier girl I don't know it seems like men are really into tiny little cheer leader girls.... I need something other then that like a goth girl maybe

PoroFitness

08-09-2014

lol, this thread is like 2 years old you scrub

Eternal Student

08-09-2014

why the fk would you necro this

MAXED6

08-09-2014

2 Years later........ Thx for nothing riot.

More lux military skins inc.

LittleMewMew

08-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrinthia View Post
*shrugs* I just don't want another blonde lux skin if you guys need a new bubbly lux skin let her hair not be blonde it's not even blonde its like a nasty yellow crayon in a Crayola pack that's too bright to I guess it fits her light mage idea but aren't skins supposed to be like teenagers they go through different stages who cares about her lore Not every skin should be pretty princess or big soldier girl I don't know it seems like men are really into tiny little cheer leader girls.... I need something other then that like a goth girl maybe
Goth girl Lux would be awesome. She could wear Goth lolita and have killer boots! /super support

Butch Flowers

08-09-2014

Oh no, a military champion gets military skins. How shocking. Lux is a champion that wants to fight for Demacia like her brother. She wants to serve Demacia, she isn't some sweet little girl that's all bubbly(and please don't bring up in game jokes and stuff those are put there for the references and for fun)