@Riot Doesn't Steel Legion Lux go against everything you've said about skin design?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muzukashi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

People talk about how "every released skin is techy or robotic or w/e"
I open my store.. go to skins.. click show all by released date...
i find that the newest tech skin.. kayle's is preceded by 3 non tech skins and then eternum nocturn...another 3 non techs to bioforge darius...4 nons to mecha bugman...5 more to astroNautilus....so yeah...this clearly isnt the case.. just saying..

(1 non to fullmetal ramus - 1 non to BCP chogath - a ****load of nons to augmented singed)

RavenHusky

01-23-2013

Stylus, Ricklessabandon, can you guys please tell us why you guys are still releasing this skin? You guys realize that it will be at least another year before we can get another skin for her, and Rickless, you even said that you wanted another magical type skin for her, yet we get another military skin for her that we didn't need.

MamiSenpai

01-23-2013

I like how all the feedback in this thread went straight over their heads. It's almost like they don't want our money, unless of course they plan on releasing another skin for her soon. But I highly doubt that, seeing as how there's a lot of other champs in need of skins.

MikeyIke

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeykris View Post
I'm not a Lux player, so I'm not really invested either way. If I had to do a Lux skin though, I'd do something like this or this. Just because she already has sorta soldier skins, and someone whose theme is rainbows is just begging for some color.

(just some really quick really rough sketches)
That "Arclight Lux" sketch is beautiful. I'm sure this has been said before but that JUST made me think about her having wings made of light. Small though, not like kayles. Riot would be wise to add this into their next skin for her. It's not tied down to military or sorceress girl but could fit in both, though obviously after Steel Legion we don't want another military skin. (Not that we wanted a third to begin with.) But I truly hope Riot would add those wings in, but make them made out of her Light. Like how her Lucent Singularity looks. I'm not even kidding that would look so gorgeous on any skin idea they even come up with for her. Please let it be on her "perfect" Lux skin they plan on making.

Auspexa

01-25-2013

I have Spellthief and unless they make a legendary skin for Lux I'm not gonna buy anything on top of that.

/thread

SlumlordThanatos

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMami View Post
I like how all the feedback in this thread went straight over their heads. It's almost like they don't want our money, unless of course they plan on releasing another skin for her soon. But I highly doubt that, seeing as how there's a lot of other champs in need of skins.
Morello stated that they're going to bump the timetable on a new skin for Lux in another thread. He said that since reworking SLL would be the same commitment in time and resources, it'd be better just to get what they can out of Steel Legion Lux and accelerate plans for a new Lux skin. He agrees that Steel Legion Lux isn't what she needs, so they're going to correct this oversight.

Watafool

01-25-2013

ITT:

People QQ'ing about Christmas Kat's recall.

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

I'm pissed! 8D

TheGoos

01-30-2013

I would buy this skin yesterday. It is amazing. I am not purchasing Imperial skin in the hopes that Steel Legion is released soon.

S0nky

02-08-2013

I would like to see a Lux-skin (maybe Legendary) that has fallen for Darkness.
A Lux that has totally gone mad. The opposite of light.

Anyone likes that idea? E could be a black hole or something