Worth buying Shyvana to get her skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trollmaster Cryo

02-08-2013

I really love her Ironscale skin and I did pretty well with her earlier (even went 15/0 in a game of Dominion once). I was planning on saving up IP for her once I bought a few quints, but now I find one of my favorite skins on sale. Do you think it's worth buying her with RP so I can buy her skin half off?

mi ramfan

02-08-2013

Not worth it right now-wait till she's buffed. It'll be on sale again eventually.

Yndyr

02-08-2013

Don't worry about what others say about her if you enjoy the champion.

If you want to know if the value is worth it, just compare these two numbers:

Her RP unlock price + the sale price of her skin (975RP+487RP= 1462RP)

vs.

The off-sale price of her skin (975RP)

If you're looking to save money/Riot Points, you're better off waiting. However, if you really truly desperately want to play her now, you have to ask yourself how much that 500RP is worth vs. waiting until you've saved up the IP necessary and perhaps grabbing another skin when it goes on sale.

In my opinion, save up your IP and see if your taste is still the same when you actually unlock her.

Pawstruck

02-08-2013

Don't do it man. I can promise you that you'll regret it.

FujiyamaNoMokou

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollmaster Cryo View Post
I really love her Ironscale skin and I did pretty well with her earlier (even went 15/0 in a game of Dominion once). I was planning on saving up IP for her once I bought a few quints, but now I find one of my favorite skins on sale. Do you think it's worth buying her with RP so I can buy her skin half off?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKss2uYpih8