If you do any of the following things, you are in the elo you belong in

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Account For GD

08-09-2014

Go even in lane
Ask for ganks
Do not roam

If you do any of these things you will have a 50 % win ratio and you will not climb. You are in the elo you belong in.

Until you win lane without any ganks from your jungle, and then ROAM when you have a lead you will not climb.

The Shaco Bot

08-09-2014

I can do both. However, sorry I ask for help when playing akali v a gold+ ziggs whose premade jungler is camping lane.

Guess im **** for not winning 1v2 and asking for a slight bit of help so I can win lane and roam.

Teamwork wins games better than individual skill/

Account For GD

08-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shaco Bot View Post
I can do both. However, sorry I ask for help when playing akali v a gold+ ziggs whose premade jungler is camping lane.

Guess im **** for not winning 1v2 and asking for a slight bit of help so I can win lane and roam.

Teamwork wins games better than individual skill/
Yea, team work wins games when you're in the elo you belong in.

If you're better than the elo you're in you can win lane without any help and roam.

If you can't, you're at the elo you belong in.

Summoners Drift

08-09-2014

you can climb with a 50% winrate

TrauserSnake69

08-09-2014

Or you just play cheese and win lane. Got out of silver 5 with out losing a game by GP/Fiora mid. the cheese is so real.

spicytaco69rs

08-09-2014

I check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. ?But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don?t even peek in there.? I take key and go to room to sleep.

Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red.

Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. ?By the way who is in that room?? She look at me and begin to tell story.

There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red.

I tell her I don?t give a ****. Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast.
Such is life in Moscow

thefunkyphresh

08-09-2014

Nasus/Jax/Trist do two of those things, all climb well.