Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Krane-The Starcrossed Warrior

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

12-07-2012

Please feel free to comment!
First draft created on 12/8/12

Quote:
Info:

Name: Krane Stalwart

Description: Krane looks pretty similar to Krauser from RE4 prior to the parasite arm.
Blond hair blue eyes sunglasses. Camo pants, black muscle shirt.

Role: Assassin, Melee AD carry, Bruiser.

Quote:
Lore:

A pile of bodies remained on the Ionian fields of battle-Irelia's ruthless attacks slaughtering them upon her awakening. As the dust settled Soraka the Starchild attempted to aid those in need, but there was only so much she could do after reviving Irelia. As she did, she stumbled across a Noxian soldier lying on the ground unconcious. The man suddenly looked up to see Soraka standing before him; however, he did not seem to know who or where he was. His mind racing-he quickly came to the conclusion that he was an Ionian soldier, for why else would he be left alive on the Ionian side? He gathered his armor and his weapon-a long shiv-and decided against Soraka's wishes to return to the front line to face the next wave of Noxian soldiers. With Irelia now long gone-headed to the Institute of War for assistance-Ionia was going to need every blade it could muster.

With each kill that he made, memories flashed and sparked to life in his mind. As the Noxian forces fell under each slash of his shiv, he saw someone that caused a sudden sickening sensation in his stomach. He had come face to face with his past, but he couldn't even understand how he knew the man. All he knew was that the man stood between him and death. He rushed towards the man with lightning speed thrusting his knife towards the man's chest, as he connected with flesh his shiv buried itself deep into the man's heart killing him quickly, but in doing so this unnamed soldier was brought to his knees in a sudden rush of memory. In that moment he suddenly realized the truth of what happened-he was a Noxian soldier named Krane Stalwart, and he had just killed someone he loved dearly. Stricken with grief he sought to destroy Ionia in any fashion, even including following Irelia to the League of Legends to exact revenge.

"I know who I am now and they will never forget me!" Krane upon realizing who he is.

Quote:

Stats:
HP: 438 (+85)
HP Regen: 2.5 (+.2)
Energy: 200
Energy Regen: 50
Armor: 16 (+3)
MR: 30 (+1)
AD: 65
AP: 0
AS: 0.63 (+2.5%)
MS: 345

Quote:

Abilities:

[QUOTE] 570663
Passive: Deadly Shiv- Attacks against the same target grants Krane a stack towards "Deadly Shiv" stacking up to 5 times and lasting for 2 secs. Krane gains 1% additional damage and 5 additional armor pen per stack. At 5 stacks Krane gains the buff "Deadly Shiv" which lasts until consumed or stacks are reset. "Deadly Shiv" allows Krane to activate the passives of his abilities and by doing so consumes the "Deadly Shiv" buff. In addition, attacks against new targets resets the stack count.

Quote:

Q. Heartseeker
Cost: 60 Energy
Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8
Range: 175

Passive: "Deadly Shiv": Heartseeker deals an additional 150% damage. Krane's basic attacks against enemies with stacks towards "Deadly Shiv" restore 4 energy per stack.
Active: Krane's next basic attack deals 60/80/100/120/140 (+0.5 AD)

Quote:

W. Vendetta:
Cost: 70 Energy
Cooldown: 20/19/18/17/16 secs
Range: 350

Passive: "Deadly Shiv" (While buff is unconsumed): Vendetta reduces the damage Krane takes by 5% per rank in Vendetta and grants him 5% lifesteal per rank in Vendetta.
Active: If Krane becomes affected by a crowd control ability he can activate Vendetta within the next 5 secs to remove the crowd control and deal 90/110/130/150/180 (+0.7 AD) damage to nearby enemies before going on cooldown. If Krane does not activate it within 5 secs the spell automatically goes on cooldown. This ability can consume "Deadly Shiv" in order to be activated in place of a crowd control effect.

Quote:

E. Ruthless Assault
Cost: 80 Energy
Cooldown: 18/17/16/15/14
Range: 600
AoE: 175

Passive: "Deadly Shiv": Krane gains +15% movement speed for 5 secs after activating Ruthless Assault.
Active: Krane throws his shiv at target location dealing 60/90/120/150/180 (+0.7 AD) physical damage to all enemies in that area. Within 5 secs, Ruthless assault can be re-activated allowing Krane to dash to his shiv. Upon landing Kraven picks up his shiv and slashes around him silencing nearby enemies for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 secs and dealing 60/90/120/150/180 (+0.7 AD)

Quote:

R. Onslaught
Cost: 50 Energy
Cooldown: 120/110/100
Range: 900
AoE: 300
Passive: "Deadly Shiv": Onslaught gains 20/30/40% armor penetration
Active: Krane leaps to target location dealing 200/300/400 (+1.5 AD) physical damage to enemies in that area. Can be cast up to 3 times before going on cooldown. Duration of time given prior to spell going on cooldown unless re-activated: 3 secs.

[/quote]

Quote:
Quotes:

On pick: No time to waste
Joke: I kissed a man and I liked it...
Joke 2: Nerf Irelia?! HA! They should say nerf Sona! Better yet nerf Soraka!!!
Taunt: You have a knife in your chest...oh you don't? Allow me to fix that!
Taunt: I have nothing left in my heart and soon neither will you.
Afk: I have no time for shenanigans.

Moby the White

12-08-2012

Lore edited for minor changes just to make the lore sound better. I had a lore twice as long as this originally and had to edit it down so a lot of things got cut and certain things didn't make sense until just now. More changes bound to occur in the future

Moby the White

12-08-2012

added cooldowns
I am not sure if i want him to be a mana, energy, manaless, or healthcost champ yet still undecided i think it would eb cool if his spells cost health :S

Moby the White

12-08-2012

feedback would be lovely
also i realize that the ult is slightly unoriginal but i wasn't really sure where i wanted to go with the ult at first i wanted something like a darius ult that kills and refreshes but felt that that wasnt right I am still working on that but all other abillities should be okay

Moby the White

12-08-2012

Krane attacks all enemies in the area in a blur of motion, striking up to 5 targets hitting each of them for 100/150/200 (+ 1.0 ad) damage. On kills Onslaught resets the cooldown of Ruthless Assault

old ult

NobSaiboot

12-08-2012

We all like shenanigans. :3

Passive : Cool passive. I'll discuss it with the other abilities. You'll know when I'm talking about them when I do (Passive) this.

Q : Good auto-attack steroid does a solid amount. (Passive) Very very powerful buff but not overly so.

W : Very interesting ability. Basically it's Oranges that deals damage. :3 (Passive) This is kind of mystifying me. It says that it comes with your normal passive but it doesn't seem to work like that at all. Maybe a little clarification would help.

E : Very solid ability I like the reactivation part of it as well. (Passive) Movement speed is always nice.

R : Solid gap closer. Scales very very well. (Passive) That's a lot of ArPen but not terribly so. Very nice.

All in all. Pretty good champion. ^^

Moby the White

12-08-2012

Quote:
Cryoshell17:
We all like shenanigans. :3

Passive : Cool passive. I'll discuss it with the other abilities. You'll know when I'm talking about them when I do (Passive) this.

Q : Good auto-attack steroid does a solid amount. (Passive) Very very powerful buff but not overly so.

W : Very interesting ability. Basically it's Oranges that deals damage. :3 (Passive) This is kind of mystifying me. It says that it comes with your normal passive but it doesn't seem to work like that at all. Maybe a little clarification would help.

E : Very solid ability I like the reactivation part of it as well. (Passive) Movement speed is always nice.

R : Solid gap closer. Scales very very well. (Passive) That's a lot of ArPen but not terribly so. Very nice.

All in all. Pretty good champion. ^^

YOU FORGOT!!!
THE LORE!!!
thats the most important part!!!!

as for his W it currently works so long as he doesn't consume Deadly Shiv with an ability. Just like his Q grants him energy when attacking targets with stacks. It provides him skillplay. Do i use this now and have to wait for stacks or do i wait and just keep the passive. plus his W doesn't activate until he becomes CC'd so a lot of the time it is inactive doing nothing. SO i allowed the spell to become his sustain in lane. It kind lets him be a jungler too

NobSaiboot

12-08-2012

Quote:
Moby the White:
YOU FORGOT!!!
THE LORE!!!
thats the most important part!!!!

You're right...I'm an ass. :/
The lore is pretty good. I like this man's story very well. You did an excellent job as always. :3

Quote:
Moby the White:
as for his W it currently works so long as he doesn't consume Deadly Shiv with an ability. Just like his Q grants him energy when attacking targets with stacks. It provides him skillplay. Do i use this now and have to wait for stacks or do i wait and just keep the passive. plus his W doesn't activate until he becomes CC'd so a lot of the time it is inactive doing nothing. SO i allowed the spell to become his sustain in lane. It kind lets him be a jungler too
Ah. That makes more sense.

Moby the White

12-08-2012

Quote:
Cryoshell17:
You're right...I'm an ass. :/
The lore is pretty good. I like this man's story very well. You did an excellent job as always. :3

Ah. That makes more sense.

did you notice my slightly different story arc?

NobSaiboot

12-08-2012

Quote:
Moby the White:
did you notice my slightly different story arc?

....My brains hurt. I'm sorry I'm not sure where the story arc came from >> PLS FORGIVE ME!!! D: