Runaan's Hurricane + Graves = Win?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TealNinje

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XIIILelouchXIII View Post
Ahem, why the Frozen Mallet? Ashe has an on-hit slow anyways.
Because the slows stack, and an enemy who is slowed by 40% is actually quite a bit faster in-combat than someone who is slowed by 55%.

If I can make 3 enemies completely worthless because they're immobile, I have done my job as support.

Cocona Vatel

12-09-2012

why graves kog vayne twitch(while ulting) is indefinatly better

Sogreth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XIIILelouchXIII View Post
Ahem, why the Frozen Mallet? Ashe has an on-hit slow anyways.
FM still adds to her slow.

DarkenDragon

12-09-2012

so some people have already pointed out some of the flaws and such but I just wanted to reiterate and highlight some of them

1. the extra damage will increase your over all damage, but the damage is still spread throughout multiple targets.

2. the ability only works when 2 people are within 300 units away from each other. that is about the same radius as kayle's righteous fury. if you spread apart, then this item simply only gives you 70% attack speed and thats all.

3. this does not work on vayne's silver bolts due to the fact that silver bolts can only be applied to 1 target at any given time, if it did work, silver bolts will never reach to 3 stacks to proc which would make silver bolts pointless. though it does work on orianna's passive ability to deal bonus damage, but the stacking aspect wont ever work cuz again your hitting multiple targets instead of 1 target. thus it keeps resetting itself.

4. this item is best used on champions who have on hit effects and their effectivness gains greatly from attack speed. not great for every ranged champion.

Gailie

12-09-2012

Why has Grave's passive not been mentioned yet? It also stacks with autos and you can get full stacks on Graves passive very fast, which means that you do not need to auto very much to become very tanky.

mana montana

12-09-2012

graves passive is seconds in combat not times attacking

VileviL

12-09-2012

Has anyone tried this on Kayle? I've been building a malady then BC then this. Just shreds enemys defenses if they stack to close together.

DemonDestroyerX3

01-21-2013

As they said,Graves works better with AD items,I dont like attack speed items on him because he already has a crazy steroid,and with more damage items he is real strong.

About the Ashe case,can Spell sword mastery+Rylai's Crystal sceptre=slow?
IF it did,I would go with the spell sword mastery,buy Rylai's,FM,and a few more slow items to have 100% slow=root with every shot XD!

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StyleKrong View Post
Confirmed. I thought of this immediately after reading the initial post, "man, popping 3x Silver Bolts would be broken". It would make sense for it to work, since Varus can apply his blight stacks, but apparently they decided it would be too OP, or it's a bug, or Silver Bolts isn't considered an on-hit effect. Whatever the case, it doesn't work.
it's not that it's cause silver bolts only apply on a single target if u hit someone else the earlier marks are erased

kavinh the third

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonDestroyerX3 View Post
As they said,Graves works better with AD items,I dont like attack speed items on him because he already has a crazy steroid,and with more damage items he is real strong.

About the Ashe case,can Spell sword mastery+Rylai's Crystal sceptre=slow?
IF it did,I would go with the spell sword mastery,buy Rylai's,FM,and a few more slow items to have 100% slow=root with every shot XD!
he's not saying that he's saying that u can get his e up indefinitely with it if u've ever played graves u'd know what he's talking about