Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Bug][Major] Slay Belle Katarina

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HotnReady

12-08-2012

I had the exact same bug. I couldn't recall, Q or R until i died. Except i was using High command Katarina

nispoH likes men

12-08-2012

Quote:
Obren:
I can recall just fine with her UNTIL I use my ult. It's after I use my ult once that I am unable to ult again, recall, or use Q ability, until I die. Dying resets everything until I ult again. Switching the keys or putting them on regular cast did nothing.

Can anyone verify if it's just Slay Belle Kat that's having this problem?

Bilgewater also had this happen, as well as no skin

DarkValkyrieX

12-08-2012

Same issue. Entered a game to try out Slay Belle Katarina and everything went fine till lvl 6. After I used R for the first time, the issues began. Couldn't recall or use Q and R. I could use the skills again after death, but then it stopped working once more.

Izisery

Recruiter

12-08-2012

It's not just this skin, it's the whole champ =\

Faith452

12-08-2012

i selected the skin and got the basic skin then got the ult issue when u die and respawn u can ult and q again until you ult then u have to die again before u can q or ult its wack

cellerrose

12-08-2012

hmm ut turns out that even if you dont die even once in the Match..the BouncingBlades,DarkLotus and Recall will not work aswell..and at times her Visual Quility seems go from High to low back and forth..hmm but to be honest i kinda thought such things would happen with her after the match started and i saw her skin..but regardless..her Visual MOvent in spells abd looks is superb.keep up the good work♥

Greyfauxx

Recruiter

12-08-2012

Same problem. I was using the new skin as well.