Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Koi Nami skin still unavailable in PBE...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StuckWithSupport

12-07-2012

The skin does not appear in the store for me. Even when I go to champion selection and click Nami, her skin still says "unavailable." I can buy the Vi skin but not the Nami skin which is weird. Is this a problem for anyone else?

N4roth

12-08-2012

bump

PizzaRice

12-08-2012

they've been doing this alot lately. I can only think they forgot?

vladtehinhalr

12-08-2012

bad santa veigar is also unavailable

Kanderas

12-08-2012

Quote:
PizzaRice:
they've been doing this alot lately. I can only think they forgot?

Have they? I didn't realise there was a mandate on if or when they must release skins on the PBE. Nor is it odd for them to not put something up that isn't in a usuable state such as Bad Santa Veigar.

Koi Nami, on the other hand, is fully released on Live while still being unavailable on the PBE which might be a first. Perhaps they decided not to test the skin. Though it'd be nice to have it available to use as I fine test Nami for minor bugs.

Campeen

12-09-2012

Occasionally some skins cause bugs on new patches when they didn't before, a few recent ones have had Sona's skins cause bugs like crashing. In general it's good to just test everything.

Yuneia

12-09-2012

So it's available in the meta but not beta?
That makes me a little bummed out really. 8(

Jermatoo

Senior Recruiter

12-09-2012

You act like this is the first time they've done that. They did the same thing with Gatekeeper Galio.

Zair Umbras

12-09-2012

They've done this with a few skins, but these skins did not permanently stay locked. Some were also accidentally left locked like Rocket Girl Tristana. One of the rioters fixed it after we posted a couple threads on the forum. It never hurts to make a thread like this, especially since the OP was simply asking if this was an issue with everyone and such.

Please refrain from your silly QQ comments about how this isn't the first time or how it'll stay locked or that PBE players feel the need they have to have all the skins, etc. etc. It's not needed in a thread like this. :3

I hope she gets unlocked though. Would be something fun to test out while everyone and their mother fights over who gets to play Vi.