Revert the Store [Petition]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

II AsOiX II

12-07-2012

Write your name if you want Riot to revert back to the old store.

Toph Sinex

Recruiter

12-08-2012

chiivolution

Vesuvias

12-08-2012

No thank you. While it was somewhat hard to get used to, the search function alone makes it awesome.

They can now also include all the items an item can build into up top because the top part scrolls (with a button)

Try using the search.

Beaumains

12-10-2012

Yes. Please. I want to mill through that nightmare of a navigational system and spend a good 10 minutes searching for items. Let me see; BC has hp & damage, do I look under defense or offense for that? I know! We'll re-name the game to "Let's see who can find their items fastest!" /sarcasm.

EDIT: emphasized the "/sarcasm" to make it clearer.

Jurr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-10-2012

I don't think this is the right section for this post.

ValorAndGlory

Recruiter

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaumains View Post
Yes. Please. I want to mill through that nightmare of a navigational system and spend a good 10 minutes searching for items. Let me see; BC has hp & damage, do I look under defense or offense for that? I know! We'll re-name the game to "Let's see who can find their items fastest!" /sarcasm.
Well apparently you have not played around with the store enough to realize that each subsection has a check box next to it so you filter out any item that doesn't give both hp and damage. So yeah, next time you want to complain make a valid point please. ^,,^

Beaumains

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValorAndGlory View Post
Well apparently you have not played around with the store enough to realize that each subsection has a check box next to it so you filter out any item that doesn't give both hp and damage. So yeah, next time you want to complain make a valid point please. ^,,^
I repeat: "/sarcasm".