Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Platform][Major] Connection Failure

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iPwnAII

12-07-2012

I try everything the link tells me and NOTHING works, I was playing today, no problems, hardly any lag, half way through a game suddenly I dc and try to log in and it FAILS, try again, it updates (when I updated less than an hour ago ?) why is this happening, I didn't change a single goddamn thing and the server status says it's online.

Et?rnal Demon

12-07-2012

And they clearly said they were deploying a new patch.. holyfk..

iPwnAII

12-07-2012

Really ? that's interesting because that patch was for Dec 7th, too bad its Dec 8th. Where did they say this ? sorry but it's not that easy to stay updated on PBE when the forum is filled with other shiit kthx?

Believeinsteve

12-07-2012

Top left corner...where notifications always are. They said maintenance at 9:45pm

CaffeineKun

12-07-2012

Quote:
iPwnAII:
I try everything the link tells me and NOTHING works, I was playing today, no problems, hardly any lag, half way through a game suddenly I dc and try to log in and it FAILS, try again, it updates (when I updated less than an hour ago ?) why is this happening, I didn't change a single goddamn thing and the server status says it's online.

It went down for patches. Calm down.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2879055

Et?rnal Demon

12-07-2012

Dont call this **** a major issue. If youd be playing PBE more regulary than when they deploy patches containing new champions, maybe youd get used to that message, which is the same everytime. When you get that, its because servers are offline/non connectable.

Glad you asked though, but next time dont call it a bug before even knowing this. (Ask it instead)

Ex:What is this connection failure?

And we'll gladly assist you!