[FPS ISSUE] FPS Drop as of Nami Patch--Logs are attached as well as other info.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ceratic

12-12-2012

Same issue, fps drops to nearly 1/4 of normal for no reason I can discern. The only constant is it happens every 7-10 minutes for about 20-30 seconds before returning to normal. Nothing changed with my computer after season 3 patch and my performance was fine during first part of preseason. This issue is exactly the same as one that occurred after a previous patch, I believe it was Darius or around that time. It has made the game very irritating and I've almost stopped playing completely as I had to do last time until it was resolved.

The new shop is also basically a suicide button if I open it anywhere but the safety of the fountain as it causes my game to completely freeze for 2 seconds or more.

tl;dr Also experiencing FPS drop, shop causes freeze making it impossible to quickly check item costs.

iTrollzororor

12-12-2012

Yeah, I've been getting this issue as well. I never used to, and I even recently upgraded my pc. Frame rate says it's about 60 and ping is fine, but my god the game is jumpy and laggy as ****. Very frustrating, game is basically unplayable. Reinstalls and drivers didn't help.

AlastorHeart

12-13-2012

I also seem to have this problem. After the new hud's patch, my friends and I seem to have FPS dropping when entering team fights.

BaWsSShAcKs

12-14-2012

I'm having the same issue, fps drops randomly, tried everything. TT

Kraigomir

12-15-2012

Hey guys.. also having this issue. Heres hoping for a response from riot soon

Anatera

12-28-2012

Still nothing? Been a week, does no one look on these forums? If not then why even have them?