Invalid username/password combination. Please try again.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaoticZ246

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

as title says all of a sudden today I'm getting this error :

Invalid username/password combination. Please try again.

what to do.... the password is correct, only getting this error after most recent patch.

ChaoticZ246

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Wow worst than i thought, when i try a password recovery, it tells me that this account doesn't exsist, and guess what, I'm logged into the same account on the forums right now typing, these guys really screwed up this patch, and i spent a **** load of money getting RP buying skins and champs, now you guys are telling me my account doesn't exist, Riot better fix this asap, cause this is bull spending money and they just delete your account and no replies, no announcements, emails, nothing, Riot needs to get their act together or I'm not playing this ever again.

just incase a staff member see this, my account ID is renald2

Gumurak

06-20-2012

try searching the forums first. known bug atm, not trying to be rude just trying to keep the answers short and sweet

The Dying King

Recruiter

06-20-2012

Same for me. And all i can find is more of the same problem with no solution? Can we atleast be acknowledged by staff or something?

Quote:
try searching the forums first. known bug atm, not trying to be rude just trying to keep the answers short and sweet
You're useless.

Gumurak

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dying King View Post
Same for me. And all i can find is more of the same problem with no solution? Can we atleast be acknowledged by staff or something?
it's already been acknowledged by the staff, send in a support ticket it's the only way to get it fixed. You won't find a solution here.

wolfyo

Recruiter

12-28-2012

same problem here