Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Christa, the Master Thief

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyNameIsAlice

12-07-2012

My take on Caitlyn's nemesis

Race: Human
Origin: Piltover
Class: Carry/Assassin
Weapon: Whip
Attack Type: Ranged
Energy Source: Mana

Health: 370 (+80)
Health Regen: 5.1 (+.55)
Mana: 245 (+40)
Mana Regen: 6.75 (+.6)
Range: 575
Attack Damage: 47.1 (+3)
Attack Speed: .667 (+2.9%)
Armor: 12 (+3.5)
Magic Resist: 30
Move Speed: 330

Passive: Calling Card:
Every 5 autoattacks to Champions, the next enemy Champion attacked will move randomly for .5/.75/1 sec. 6 second CD.

Q: Break-In:
Christa instantly teleports to a target location and deals physical damage to nearby enemies. For every Champion hit, Christa recieves 1 gold. Teleport Range: 450. AoE Range: 300. Cooldown: 20/18/16/14/12 sec. Mana Cost: 75/85/95/105/115 Mana. Physical Damage: 60/75/90/105/120 (+.6 AD).

W: Whip Lash:
Christa lashes her whip at enemies, dealing physical damage to enemies in straight line. Deals less damage the closer the enemy is to Christa, down to a minimum of 60% of maximum damage possible. Range: 1000. Cooldown: 9/8/7/6/5 sec. Mana Cost: 50/60/70/80/90 Mana. Physical Damage: 40/60/80/100/120 (+1.1 AD)

E: Flee the Scene/Flashbang Grenade
Passive: Flee the Scene:
After Flashbang Grenade detonates, Christa becomes stealthed for 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5 seconds.

Active: Flashbang Grenade:
Christa tosses out a grenade to deter pursuers, dealing physical damage and blinding enemies for 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3 seconds. Enemies hit directly by grenade take bonus damage. Range: 950. Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 sec. Mana Cost: 115 Mana. Physical Damage: 70/85/100/115/130 (+.5 AD) (+50/55/60/65/70 Physical Damage (if hit directly by grenade)).

R: Grand Heist:
Christa thrashes her whip wildly around her, dealing physical damage to all enemies in the area around her for 4 seconds. Christa recieves an additional 4/7/10 gold for every Champion hit. Range: 775. Cooldown: 160/140/120 sec. Mana Cost: 175/200/225 Mana. Physical Damage per Second: 100/200/300 (+.9 AD). Total Physical Damage: 400/800/1200 (+3.6 AD)

Attack animation: Attacks with her whip

Recall animation: Jumps outside of recall light and looks around suspiciously.

Death animation: Falls back and drops a lot of gold coins.

Appearance: A slim woman with a red long sleeved shirt that exposes a little midriff, black leather pants that are tight at the top and widen at the bottom, a compartmented belt, high-tech goggles around her neck, black high-heel stilettos, black gloves, and a black bandana. She has long brown hair that feathers out and frames her face. She also has two gold earrings. Her splash art has her fleeing a crime scene with a bag full of money being carried over her shoulder. A spotlight is shining on her and she has a sarcastic "Oops," expression.

Lore: Christa was born to two of Piltover's most infamous thieves. Life was pretty good for Christa, as the only thing her parents loved more than stealing was showering their daughter with love and presents. Christa quickly learned the art of theft, and frequently joined with her parents on their heists. Her knowledge and abilities quickly reached prodigal level, as she started stealing from other successful thieves around the city without being caught or even suspected. When her sights were set on more dangerously protected valuables, her parents taught her to use her whip for protection.

This all changed one day when Caitlyn took over as Piltover's sheriff. Caitlyn initially only took down the lesser criminals, and Christa took advantage of their undefended possessions. Eventually Caitlyn managed tracked down Christa's parents and incarcerated them for life. With the only people who cared about Christa gone, Christa became a thief-for-hire, working for whoever could pay her exhorbitant fee. Christa became the best thief in the world, and prided herself on not being the most infamous. But Christa still wanted to get back at Caitlyn, but not out of revenge, but out of respect. She was Christa's only true rival deserving of such an honorable title. Christa decided she had to test Caitlyn's mettle. She stole more and more valuable items closer and closer to Caitlyn until she finally caught wind of it. Christa left her calling card at every scene once Caitlyn got involved, but Caitlyn never caught her. Disappointed, Christa ended her burglary spree and moved on.

Christa was eventually hired to steal some artifacts from the Summoners of the League of Legends. She was successful in infiltrating the League and nabbed her target, but she noticed that one of the battles taking place was featuring Caitlyn. She decided to retire from thievery, for awhile, and enter the League to confront her rival about her incompetence once and for all. The Summoners walked in on her, but before they could object she demanded that she be allowed to fight. She now puts all of her skills to use on the battlefield, biding her time until she can meet her nemesis face-to-face.

Quotes:
Selection: This better be worth it.
She better be here.

Attacking: Priceless.
You won't take me alive.
Look! A distraction!
Should've paid the bribe.

Moving: Let's make this quick.
Let's just sneak by.
I don't see anything worthwhile...
I'll just be going then.

Taunt: I'll show you what it really means to be "whipped."

Jokes: Just try and hide your family jewels.
Knock-knock, who's there? Not me, because I'm busy stealing your stuff.

Alternate Skins:
Candy Christa: Christa gets a candy based skin. Her whip becomes licorice and her grenade becomes a peppermint. Her costume is a baker's outfit with an apron, a skirt with flats, a shirt with puffy sleeves and random candy based patterns. She also has a cupcake head band with the cupcake leaning to one side.

Biker Christa: Christa gets a biker gang based skin. Her whip becomes a chain whip and her grenade becomes a brick/cinderblock. She has a biker's vest, gloves, boots, jeans, and a do-rag.

Cat Burglar Christa: Christa gets a cat based skin. Her whip resembles a cat's tail, her grenade becomes a toy mouse, and she gets a black leather outfit with a cat's ear head band.

Previous Champion(s):
Quorra, the Bubble Maiden: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=quorra
Raena, the Malevolent Priestess: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2787757&highlight=raena

So, this one any good? I'm not 100% on her abilities.

NobSaiboot

12-07-2012

Wow...Someone actually thought about that part of Caitlyn's lore. Very nice.

Passive : Basically a half second fear every five consecutive hits. I wouldn't have it level throughout but that's pretty good. Think if you went attack speed...THAT would be scary.

Q : Good amount of damage, cooldown is good, scaling is good, all around good ability.

W : Cool concept, great harass, scales pretty good.

E : Passive is good, fair amount of damage but I feel like the explosion should deal magic damage rather then physical.

R : Solid ultimate but it seems kinda out of place for her. Maybe something more mobile or a trap.

That's about it...Pretty good concept even if you're not 100% on it.

MyNameIsAlice

12-07-2012

Any suggestions to improve the ult? I agree it's kind of weird, but I didn't really know what else to do for it.

NobSaiboot

12-07-2012

Quote:
MyNameIsAlice:
Any suggestions to improve the ult? I agree it's kind of weird, but I didn't really know what else to do for it.

Maybe a grab like Blitz that she can use to either snag an enemy and drag them to her or if casted on an ally she flies to them...Other then that don't really have much of an idea.

MyNameIsAlice

12-07-2012

I liked the trap idea you mentioned. Could you, or anyone, expand on that a little?

NobSaiboot

12-07-2012

Quote:
MyNameIsAlice:
I liked the trap idea you mentioned. Could you, or anyone, expand on that a little?

Place two boxes in location A and B (let's give a maximum range of the boxes at 500 units.) a invisible laser (We all like lasers) is projected between the two boxes and when a enemy champion walks through it it electrocutes them, dealing a lot of damage, stuns, and reveals them for X amount of seconds.

That's what came to mind for me.

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

12-07-2012

i like that electrocuting lazor trap.

MyNameIsAlice

12-08-2012

Bump