Jungling with Rengar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheUltimateBox

12-07-2012

I've been playing lol for a month or so now, and I've begun trying to jungle with Rengar. I start with cloth armor and 5x health pots. I start at the Wraiths and I kill them, but I lose a ton of HP. There's no way I can get the red buff which a lot of the guides say to get next.I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Santisimo

12-08-2012

You're doing nothing wrong, sadly.

With all of the nerfs to Rengar's sustain and the increased difficulty of the jungle, effectively jungling with him early game is impossible.

If you're going to play Rengar, you'll have to top lane; however, you can do a bit of jungling (red buff helps a lot) and ganks mid game once you reach lvl 9+.

Göddëss

12-08-2012

What poster posted above me is true. I checked your level and your only level 12.
There is almost no way you can jungle rengar effectively at your level. You have no runes, no masteries. Especially with increased jungle difficulty, i have seen people who have had full runes and full masteries taken low by new jungle.

Drakojan

12-08-2012

Oh thank god. I was feeling bad because the red buff killed me as Rengar. All better now! I recently started top laning with him, and dude... It's amazing. Like, really great.