A short post about Summoners and Other(s).

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

12-08-2012

At the moment I personally got 1. Of course on my main account with it's weird name (Tjihyana)

And that is Mira

My original OC got retired out of... boredom. That one was too much like myself to be interesting to play as ;P

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Hmm? Well, okay. Let me go dig into my profile... Ah, here it is.

Quinn Lynn
Kameil (Oh hey that's me! Rather poor profile... I should update it more.)
Samantha Khar (Incomplete, will get on to it eventually.)
Dyvel Mortimus (Hangs around the Institute, side character really...)
Kiobi (Not fully complete, will get onto it eventually.)
Ariella Muramasa (Picture won't show... bleh.)
Tamia Kumari (Abilities? Nope, not done.)

Well... that's it. Not great, but not bad...

Wizerdlol

12-08-2012

You know, I think another good thing about this thread is that it brings us all together. We get to see whos around the forums, and also get to know their profiles since we sometimes might not know some people as well as others...
I think it is an amazing thing... The forums are...
Yeah, i'm very talkative, I admit :P

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Wow really? Over 20?
No way :P
If this goes the way of just about every other forum RP that I've stuck with that didn't impose limits on OC headcount, I'll break triple digits by Christmas next year lol.

Okay, that's including NPCs that shows up only now and then/showed up, died and never will again, so not really an active characters list. My current records of concurrently active characters on one website is 36.

1Eredale

12-08-2012

It's just people's habit, when they make a temporary NPC they may like, they can keep it in their head without really fleshing it out, and count it as their active char that may be used later. This way, character count shoots up drastically.

My list of character goes to... *counts* 10 characters that I've worked on, and have profiles written for them. If I include those that I have kept in my head, it'd be over 20, yeah.

Aproxima

12-08-2012

I believe the old Wukong tried to do a similar thing and while at first it appread the be functional, it was a failure in the end, like for the instance AFK checker, etc...
Unless you manage to make a sticky thread out of it, it is bound to fail. Unless it's for your personal "self-satisfaction" that you don't have to ask people who they are when you don't remember few OCs.
Conclusion - good idea if it is a sticky; waste of effort if not, unless you enjoy searching through many many pages of this board to find it as it gradually sinks further down into later pages.

Dojel

12-08-2012

Dojel McCay, Demacian Convict, and courier

Ask Janna

12-08-2012

I have an OOC named Lalita, needing a Shurelia's, basically a brunette me.

FilFire

12-08-2012

INCOMING!

Kuroi Ookima
Puros ((controlled by Krokaska for the moment.))
Qutan
Girana Spiritflower
Drak Stormsoul
Urin
Ryu Hinote
Qumado
David Faucon
Shadow Warrior
FilFire
Rokan
Sortok
Kal'Razim
Rok'Tizak
Darastrix
Kazram
Lit'Tor
Firon
Krypta
Gortavil
Thran
Bakuha
Shraido Raikan
Wyrdos
Isodzugia

There are also some others which I haven't used yet, and some who for various reasons don't have a profile.

1Eredale

12-08-2012

Also, HI MUNCHLORD~