A short post about Summoners and Other(s).

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
also http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2880641

This thread's dead. Post your OCs there (with the template if you don't mind).

This Thread Is Out-Of-Character. You Do Not Need To Use Any Form Of OOC Notification Here.

I'm realizing how many Original Characters there are now. This is great! Originally I honestly thought people weren't going to be so ecstatic about roleplaying as something that wasn't a champion. But about that...

I'm not sure about anyone else, but I cannot for the life of me remember what OC belongs to whom, who this OC is and what the hell they can do.

The reason for this is because not only does the http://summoners.shurelia.com/ site not show the names of owners by their Summoner Name (not all OCs are named after the account), some people own more than one OC. Not only that but some of our own champions own OCs. This can get highly confusing in the long run, especially for those who are bound to lessen communication with Summoners or otherwise.

I'd like to have a list of ACTIVE Original Character RPers similar to the Champion Compendium and a link to any and all of their OCs, this way we don't have to ask them right in the middle of things whom they portray and what they look like/what they can do/their relations nor do we need to post a link right in the middle of the action to our OCs.

tl;dr, I want a list of active OCs that actually shows who owns what because I'm an idiot and my memory is absolutely horrible. I don't blame you if you consider this unnecessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Alright, I'll get working on the thread sometime today. Gonna have to ask that you post your OCs there for a reason I'll mention in it.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Malakai 'Arixus' Eiran
Sigmund Destrava
Anemone Aglaia

A good initiative. I'm assuming you're gonna be the one who grooms the place?

Civilized Rat

12-07-2012

I'm usually not up to the task as again I suck at responsibility, but I'd be up to it if no one else will. I've already committed to plenty of things here so this would be no different.

Ask the Tempest

TwoWeirdYordles

12-07-2012

Well my "active characters" are:

Miez Buduki THE weird cat NOT yordle
Drelot the weird yordle dragon thing?
Ryker Zalit weird shadow yordle
Nevol Weck OMG A NORMAL YORDLE!!!

I have other one who is too weird for the humanity

---------------------------------------------------
And my futuristic armor (Batlecast RP for example) for Miez and Nevol: Hexmor Weck Buduki

Xander Blade

12-07-2012

and here's mine
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2280

AODRG

12-07-2012

Well I've got Randle Grend, Respectable Summoner and Alice Sorme, Demacian Wanderer .

But I try to put a link and the character's name down atleast the first few posts in a thread, just so they remember me ^_^.

BTW...who would do this? Viktor? Galio? A guy from Riot?

Civilized Rat

12-07-2012

Hold ooooooonnnnn I was just proposing the idea. This isn't the actual thread for it. I'll probably get on this when I can if no one else will act on it.

Wizerdlol

12-07-2012

Hmm...
Wizerdlol, The Electric Summoner Yordle (I suck with these things, don't judge)

Well, my list is done XD
The other two are created for specific RP people, though I might bring Juliana into the world of RP
Sireta, Aeon Of The Gates, is created for 'Rise Of The Aeon', which unfortunately shut down about 4-5 days ago
Juliana, The Seventh Snowfall's Moon, is created about 2 hours ago for the RP 'The Dark Trinity'

Edit: Just read twitch's last post.
So, are we still ordering pizza?

TwoWeirdYordles

12-07-2012

I think a list with the "Active" OC whould be too big (Some people have over 20 chars)