Help with Jungling?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sean B

02-27-2013

I'm not new to the game but I am to jungling. I use Warwick. I just don't know how I am supposed to use him. Could some one help me by giving tips or suggest some good junglers?

PentaAsian

02-27-2013

For skill order wise, it depends on whether or not the enemy team is invading(not common in normals but more common in ranked solo/duo or 5s). This goes for most jungle champions with a few exceptions. As for Warwick he is a pretty good jungler but since he isn't as fast as what the jungle was in season 2 you don't see him that much but is still a pretty good jungler with his ult. Other junglers you might like(and this is based on cc and damage) are amumu, malphite, and maokai. Again this is just a suggestion as to Warwick and his skillset compared to other champions with similar skillsets. If you described your playstyle the champions you would like would be even more accurate.
I don't jungle a lot but it is my second most comfortable position and I am the sub jungler for our team.

ThePonsterMenis

02-28-2013

I saved all my IP and bought ww and full runes @ level 24... I absolutely rape for 100 games; winning about 75%, Keys to WW are to truely be ballsy. You are tanky and a great dueler, so you want to stumble across someone in their jungle.

Skill maxes: R>Q>W>E with 1 point in E @ 4-5.

It is really easy to overextend on WW. A good standard to go by is that you should combo. Q - R - Q. If you can't land the first q, you shouldn't blow your ulti. UNLESS you are just using your ulti as a "hook" for your team to nuke him out.

Sean B

02-28-2013

[QUOTE=ThePonsterMenis;35130018]I saved all my IP and bought ww and full runes @ level 24... I absolutely rape for 100 games; winning about 75%, Keys to WW are to truely be ballsy. You are tanky and a great dueler, so you want to stumble across someone in their jungle.

Skill maxes: R>Q>W>E with 1 point in E @ 4-5.

It is really easy to overextend on WW. A good standard to go by is that you should combo. Q - R - Q. If you can't land the first q, you shouldn't blow your ulti. UNLESS you are just using your ulti as a "hook" for your team to nuke him out.[/QUO

Do you use ad runes? And does it matter what game type you use him in or is there a better game type better for him?