ETA on the nerf bat to teemo's mushrooms

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Newbcakez

02-02-2014

Yeah. It's that thread again. I'm sure this is and has been asked hundreds of thousands of times but, with the recent vision change, when are you going to adjust the amount of mushrooms he can place at once? Frankly, I'm sick of running into a random mushroom with no way to counter it.

Sweeping lens is not a counter. It is but one summoner forcing the entire enemy team to switch to a ghetto oracles is broken.

Suggestion, change it to the same way wards are placed and put a cap on how many can be placed at once. Any new mushrooms placed will remove the oldest one on the field etc ad nauseam.

Yeniboi

02-02-2014

Removed teemo from game.

/thread closed

The Fun Doctor

02-02-2014

well, a friend and I were talking and we came upon the conclusion that if they limited it to 7 shrooms it would be fine. Or if they got rid of the stealth factor on them, ONLY if they aren't placed in bushes. If the shroom is in a bush, it gets stealthed. if it is on the ground outside of a bush, it is visible.

Dark Pony Prince

02-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimisticMoose View Post
well, a friend and I were talking and we came upon the conclusion that if they limited it to 7 shrooms it would be fine. Or if they got rid of the stealth factor on them, ONLY if they aren't placed in bushes. If the shroom is in a bush, it gets stealthed. if it is on the ground outside of a bush, it is visible.
This is probably the most reasonable Teemo nerf I ever heard.

Hawkefire

02-02-2014

I would rather they make Teemo shrooms similar to Cait's traps.

Visible, but untargatable.

As an added thing, the red trinket could be used on them to disable them and then allow the target to destroy them.

Or something like anything that would grant stealth vision (such as a pink ward) would allow the champion to target the mushroom and destroy it.