Jinx

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rava and Vatu

01-31-2014

I've never seen a "bad" Jinx. Somehow every single player that plays her manages to be legendary or better somehow. hmmmm I wonder why.

Tubbehh

01-31-2014

broken champ that is all, it seems every champ that riot releases has the near same abilities but they boost up that same skills and make them op, for example, jinx's ult. It is nearly the same as ezreal and dravens and ashes, but riot decides that they will make her ult have an aoe blast radius and make it scale to do percent of your missing hp, which ez and draven to not have. It is just amazing to me why they make every new champ more and more op then its counter parts. Also yasou, what was riot thinking when they decided to give him a double passive that acts as an auto barrier every few seconds when you take damage and then a double crit chance which is also broken...

67chrome

01-31-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rava and Vatu View Post
I've never seen a "bad" Jinx. Somehow every single player that plays her manages to be legendary or better somehow. hmmmm I wonder why.
According to LoLKing her K/D ratio is only 1.18, and she has below average assists.

If Jinx's are always legendary against you, the only constant there is, well, you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubbehh View Post
Also yasou, what was riot thinking when they decided to give him a double passive that acts as an auto barrier every few seconds when you take damage and then a double crit chance which is also broken...
His double crit passive only makes his critical strikes deal 180% damage instead of 200% though, so even with it taking him to 100% crit chance - it only gives him 30% more damage (to 180%). Or, if you consider the base 150% (because that's what everyone else would have with the same items, barring Tryndamere) then it's only 20% more damage than the next guy.
The next guy with no auto-attack steroids.
Most assassins, marksman, fighters, tanks, and supports have auto-attack steroids.
His double crit chance isn't broken.

Having that and a barrier thing for his passive is pretty stronk though, but if you're going to complain about Yasou - complain about something in his kit that actually is strong, or complain about him being TriForce-esque where he doesn't excel in one area, but rather having minor bonuses everywhere makes for a strong champion.

wolfax

01-31-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubbehh View Post
Also yasou, what was riot thinking when they decided to give him a double passive that acts as an auto barrier every few seconds when you take damage and then a double crit chance which is also broken...
An auto barrier that can be baited out if you're playing smart, and thus gives you a way to negate it? Say it ain't so! It's not like he's squishy and gets no MR scaling to compensate for this shield, right?

Double crit chance passive. At the cost of 10% of the damage they would deal. So it doesn't double, and actually hurts his late game scaling by a decent chunk. That's his trade off for that passive. Double edged sword passives like that are far more interesting than a lot of them.

@OP: Jinx may be a tad bit strong, but everyone makes these slightly strong champions out to be godlike and unkillable. Should I point out that her winrates are a bit over 52%? That's only a little more than 2% stronger than it should. So maybe a small nerf to her power, but she is definitely not broken OP winning every game like you seem to think.

topina

01-31-2014

jinx may be decent, but she is far from op. there are other champs that have higher win rates and higher ban rates. jinx isn't even in the top 20 for bans, or in the top 10 for win rates.

Jinx may need a little tooning, but she should be far from who is curb stomping your face.

Grashnim

02-02-2014

Jinx has just too much attack speed. You can get her a little low, she yolo's some minions and she's back to full health. If they gave Jinx some boobs and make her shoot slower because of them, she'd be more realistic.

Heck, based upon online videos, have every so many shots the gun hits her in the forehead for a temporary stun, now that would be very realistic!

Flipsy

02-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grashnim View Post
Jinx has just too much attack speed. You can get her a little low, she yolo's some minions and she's back to full health. If they gave Jinx some boobs and make her shoot slower because of them, she'd be more realistic.

Heck, based upon online videos, have every so many shots the gun hits her in the forehead for a temporary stun, now that would be very realistic!
Oh wow, sexism. You're mature.

Kim Jong Krill

02-02-2014

Personally I find Lucian to be very strong against Jinx. I have pretty much beat every Jinx I have faced and I feel like Lucian can easily hold his own. One of the main reasons is that he can dodge her w with ease and in a straight trade I find that if you use Lucian's passive correctly you should win every time.