Lyandri's Torment on Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrNaGe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Does it proc with E dot?...

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Doubt it; it's supposed to proc on active spell damage, not on-hit magic damage.

It's kinda hard to explain the difference; not all spell damage is magic damage, and not all magic damage is spell damage. For example, Pantheon's Spear Shot, even though it's 100% physical and scales AD, would proc it, meanwhile Teemo's E shouldn't.

KrNaGe

12-07-2012

I see, that's what I thought, thx .

67chrome

12-07-2012

Nope, it dosen't.

The way on-hit abilities work with it is pretty champions specific though, generally it's on ability casts but Kayle and Cho'Gath apply it with the splash of their on-hit attacks. I'm fairly certain it applies with Gunblade's Active, but it doesn't work with Sunfire Cape.

But generally speaking, if something applies Rylie's slow, it also applies spell vamp, blackfire torch/torment, morellonomicon, and hextech sweeper.

MSTR Titan

12-07-2012

But still, an even Liandri's Teemo is almost ungankable. Unless you have two champs with heavy cc, that Teemo is going to blind and run. Put a DCap in the mix and he very well might kill both of you if you aren't ahead.

Afortuna

12-07-2012

I love it on Teemo coupled with Hurricane.

Armageddal

12-08-2012

I don't think so. I didn't notice it proc when I was testing it earlier.

Phelpe

12-08-2012

it doesnt but you can deal extra dmg with it on ur ult

instead of being like 5%...or 10% its almost double

Chasing Ghosts

12-13-2012

that is what i expected, i wonder why it is on teemo's recommended tab if it does'nt even work on him. they should really remove. so we dont get so much bad playing and misconceptions.

i went teemo vs teemo and the opposing teemo had it and when i tried to tell him it wouldnt proc, he was adamant and just said it would do half damage because teemo's E was DoT. i went as far to purposely engage him and ask him if he noticed big bursts of damage and ofc he said he did.