LeBlanc O.P

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nukesploder

12-07-2012

It might be because I suck at this game but to me it seems that LeBlanc is really,REALLY REALLY strong right now. I would be playing as veigar then she jumps towards me, throws her q, jumps back and it takes half of my health during the early game....

Methebim

12-07-2012

Then when you see a La'blanc if playing draft, dont pick vei...try a gregas, cos the damage wont keep up with health...morg does well to...ive also had some luck with Viktor versus La'Blanc, but dont know if it would be consistant, i just out burst her in damage

AnonymousFriend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

A well played Diana will counter LB effectively.
All you have to do is poke her constantly while staying out of her Q range. I'm sure many champions would work well for this but Diana is the one i would choose to go against her.

LoveHateSexPain

12-07-2012

Her q doesn't do that much damage early game unless she nails you with a second ability. If she jumps in, Q's, then ults (another q) it's going to take away half your hp. I've melted some kids with just a Q R W combo on LB. Just don't feed her, she sucks at farming.

shycadet

12-07-2012

Met a LB today. Drained me so fast. She's just really really bursty, and with her bursts, twins, and jumps, it's just hard to play against.

Bright side though; least she's underplayed. I don't see LB's like I see Garen's lol and that's a good thing

CapnRogo

12-07-2012

Thing is, LeBlanc is really snowbally, so if you have to, stack some MR and just try to farm as best as possible. LB doesn't scale into late game as well as other AP carries, so you just have to try and survive her laning phase.

Drakojan

12-07-2012

She's bad at farming and falls of later on if you don't feed her. Early on she will eat you up most of the time, so I recommend roaming more than you would usually in mid lane.

deadlyzaraki1987

12-08-2012

Played an LB as Cass and I just zoned her with q all lane then in team fights came idult enemy team and q+e lb first

Akimasu

12-08-2012

I play morde vs her. "Oh, I'm sorry - did you want farm? Well do it at the tower. With me poking you. /lololol".

I especially like when jungles come to gank and I can snag a double, because leblanc is usually at 40% hp or less. E>W on a nearby minion>q the jungle>ignite+ulti leblanc when she comes in to help.

omnomnom.

nukesploder

12-08-2012

thanks for feedback