warwick's nerf on hunger strike was too hard.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ToyWatch

11-26-2012

On lvl 5 hunger strike only deal 16% of the enemy's health, which is actually weak.
For instance, 2000hp will be the average hp of a lvl13-18 champ. Ww's q will only do a maximum 320 dmg ignoring mr. So, the actually dmg is very low. From last patch, it was reduced from 20% to 16%. given the huge mana cost, i think a fair balance would be at 18% at least.

Naxc

11-26-2012

They should bring warwick where he used to be, they went way too overkill on the nerfs. He used to be a pretty good laner, good jungler, overall great in team fights.

Greenlee19

11-26-2012

I agree his mana cost is way to high for what his moves do, but to my understanding I think riot intends on making him a tank with enough sustain to last not deal dmg. I personally would love to see www deal more dmg and maybe make ad ww viable

ToyWatch

11-26-2012

The fact that people including me only build ww as a tank is because he is too squishy to live long enough to make use of the sustain. the dmg it can do is small, and there is no mechanic that support a tank build. For example, Olaf has dmg based on his hp on his w, and jax has mr and armor based on his ad and ap. Warwick is s weak laner.

MurrayTheMonster

11-26-2012

People keep using the excuse that Warwick will be better in the season 3 jungle. Well I can tell you that he isn't. He still can't do a good gank before level 6 and his jungle clear speed is still slow. He can live and sustain through jungle just fine... but he can't clear it fast enough to keep up in levels as well as gank like other junglers. It's just a sad place Warwick is in right now.

Sneakster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Easy fix for this champ. Allow AP and AD scaling on Warwick's Q. Leave ap ratio where it is and add a low % for AD. OR make Warwick's Q scale off AP or AD depending on which is highest.