Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game Wont Start After Character Selection

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dark cloud195

Recruiter

12-07-2012

My game wont start after character selection. After the countdown it just goes to my desktop and nothing happens. Someone please help me T_T. Usually it works well

BANGERZ PLEASE

12-07-2012

no help me baby my friend watching my 4v5 game i cant get into and they needs me

Blcktemplar

12-07-2012

i am having same problem

Ourboros

12-07-2012

same here. I juast made a 4v5. dam it!!

MrAngus

12-07-2012

Same here, alot of people are having this problem, no riot response yet. I and many others have posted threads on this. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2878372

masterha

12-07-2012

I had same problem as you guys before. So this is what i did: Uninstall it and then Redownload it again...It took a while but you got to play later.

MrAngus

12-07-2012

I've read posts saying that uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't work, but i'll give it a go and get back to you guys

dark cloud195

Recruiter

12-07-2012

Quote:
masterha:
I had same problem as you guys before. So this is what i did: Uninstall it and then Redownload it again...It took a while but you got to play later.

well im redownloading and i hope it works~!

MrAngus

12-08-2012

Yeh guys, the threads i read must have been wrong, the only fix is to re-install, just tried then and it works

dark cloud195

Recruiter

12-09-2012

Quote:
MrAngus:
Yeh guys, the threads i read must have been wrong, the only fix is to re-install, just tried then and it works

Thkx for info.