The Health Inspector ( REALLY INDEPTH)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigDaddyVik

10-25-2012

I absolutely love viktors kit and his concept as it adds a whole new element into the game. Viktor is an AP carry/Mage designed to be able to fit into multiple roles and be able to fit into any meta as he could go from support, to tanky AP, and to AP burst. Though he is designed to do all of the three roles mentioned, he can't but only currently fit into one role which is AP burst due to the fact that only Red Augment is viable enough for him at the moment. I know Viktor the glorious Russian inventor of doom is getting a rework but hear me out on an idea that I haven't seen yet on the forums.

[*]Viktor's passive 3 AP per level
There is currently nothing wrong with that but more of the upgrades that come with his passive are currently underpowered in late game perspective.
[*]Viktor 1st tier passive
Cost is 1200
Can choose 2 stats and 1 ability enhancements.

*Can choose from stats below*

-300 health and +10 per level
- 30 armor
- 30 magic resist
- 15% cool down reduction
- 30 move speed
- 8 health regen
- 8 mana regen
- 10% spell vamp
- 45 ability power
- tenacity
- 15% magic pen
- 25 magic pen

*Can choose from ability enhancements below*

Power transfer--

- more range
- more shield
- steal AP and AD on hit
- move speed( what currently is available)
- Reduce armor and magic resist
- Apply shield to an ally

Gravity field--

- reduce armor and magic resist
- damage over time while in the stun radius
- 2 second stun instead of 1.5
- longer range( what is currently offered)
- give increased stats to allies and self while in the gravity field

Death Ray--

- Longer range
- damage over time(what is currently offered)
- More damage
- leave burning trail ( health% damage)
- Wider area of laser path

Chaos Storm--

- Faster
- Longer range
- longer silence
- .5 sec stun on impact
- 15% spell vamp per sec
- reduce armor and magic resist
- Let the storm exist for 10 seconds instead of 7

[*]Viktor's 2nd tier passive
costs 1600 gold, additional 250 gold to go back and change a stat or ability enhancement

*I would let the players change change a stat or ability enhancement if they wish to do so in order to emphasize the adapting part of Viktor*

Viktor's 2nd tier passive adds 2 more stats and 1 ability enhancements to choose from from the lists above. The 2nd tier passive can only be purchased at the 30 minute mark to emphasize a late game item as that is typically the time period most would consider late game or where it begins.

It is important to note that a person could upgrade an ability more than once to add more depth into the game play.

Viktor's 2nd tier passive adds an one active effect to choose from to the augment.

1st active effect untargetable for 1.5 seconds
2nd active effect not able to be slowed for 7 seconds and reduce cc by 25%
3rd active effect Gives Allied players move speed, armor, and magic resist for 3 seconds

The stats and ability enhancements would be available in a drop down menu, just click the stats/ability enhancements that you would want to choose then click okay and go on laser face pwning people.

In the end
The purpose of this idea is to add more depth and itemization for Viktor as well as having one augment that would fit every situation rather than three. HE CAN NOW truly adapt and fulfill HIS GLORIOUS EVOLUTION

EDIT I think only two ability enhancements would make it more balanced

ImpTaimer

10-25-2012

I think the only AP carries can be Kog, Teemo, and Orianna (and maybe Varus). Their kits allow it.

His a Mage.

Viktor's kit makes no use of AA.

Jib Jab Jar

10-25-2012

Intriguing idea, I'd love to see more variety with his augment, but how would you effectively have a menu for all those options? Also, I think a lot of the skill enhancements would just make him overpowered, IMO.

BigDaddyVik

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom4x5 View Post
Intriguing idea, I'd love to see more variety with his augment, but how would you effectively have a menu for all those options? Also, I think a lot of the skill enhancements would just make him overpowered, IMO.
You can play around with the idea but overall this would give him alot of customization! Maybe only make it to two ability enhancements instead of 4?

danwilson

10-25-2012

Cool ideas, but I think it's too much choice. I'd like to see a second level augment definitely.

I've been getting into Power Augment with a utility based kit (Rylais, DFG, Hextech Gblade, Lichbane)... Probably sounds a little weird to a bursty high AP Viktor player, but he becomes good at kiting and escaping and surviving, and the burst is still pretty good with the DFG and Lichbane.

BigDaddyVik

12-08-2012

It is an interesting idea I guess, and I posted this since I haven't heard any news about Viktor. SUMMON SOLCRUSHED