Rengar is getting nerfed , again?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xAteomanx

Recruiter

12-08-2012

Is that true?? I think that rengar has get enough Nerf

IonDragonX

12-08-2012

He's too stubborn. He keeps getting up off the mat.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Apparently not if he had a 100% pick/ban rate at IPL.

xAteomanx

Recruiter

12-08-2012

bah, I think He was OK, he are going to destroy another Champ, Like twitch ahahaha ok thx for answer ;3

IonDragonX

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
Apparently not if he had a 100% pick/ban rate at IPL.
Absolutely stupid reason, I say.
Pro players are not supposed to dictate the actions of Riot.
I'm collecting all these in the Beta thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IonDragonX View Post
He's been hit with something like eight nerfs to his original kit now.
There HAS to be some EARLY REINFORCEMENT so that Rengar jungle the way that he was designed!!
Please increase his buff durations by 2 seconds! Increase his base health per second back to what it was! Give back the 7 second stealth if you see fit to make a long delay for it to activate!

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Quote:
Absolutely stupid reason, I say.
Pro players are not supposed to dictate the actions of Riot.
I'm collecting all these in the Beta thread.
So how should we base balance off of? The lower level players?

Jamaree

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAteomanx View Post
bah, I think He was OK, he are going to destroy another Champ, Like twitch ahahaha ok thx for answer ;3
Once again, if he was just "ok" he wouldn't of been picked or banned in every pro match at IPL.

IonDragonX

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
So how should we base balance off of? The lower level players?
Not at all. Riot should keep all of their design decisions to themselves. If they fall into the trap of nerfing every champion with a high pick/ban rate or a high win rate after every tournament, they would never stop and all champions would wind up equally bad.

The problem with rengar is poor execution on a good design. They are nerfing him because people use him in ways they didn't intend. But they are just nerfing numbers, instead of retooling his kit to do his job.

Jamaree

12-08-2012

Quote:
Not at all. Riot should keep all of their design decisions to themselves. If they fall into the trap of nerfing every champion with a high pick/ban rate or a high win rate after every tournament, they would never stop and all champions would wind up equally bad.

The problem with rengar is poor execution on a good design. They are nerfing him because people use him in ways they didn't intend. But they are just nerfing numbers, instead of retooling his kit to do his job.
So that people can whine anyway because Riot isn't explaining that nerf/buff choices? Where would they draw their data from then? How can they know what is too strong or too weak based off pure conceptions, they are humans, not computers.