Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

You're embarking on a deadly journey into Mordor. You can bring 3 champions with you.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

12-07-2012

Mundo, Garen, and Mordekaiser.

Mundo because he goes where he pleases.
Garen so that we own the bushes.
Mordekaiser so we can hide in a massive suit of armor when we're not in the bushes and blend into the scenery.

MajordomoAkali

12-07-2012

*NURSE* Akali because press W and no one will find us and it will give us some times alones.
Garen for those bushes. Gotta cover them bushes.
and last but not least...
Darius. Centakill+++ anyone?

Explosive Smile

12-07-2012

Frostblade Irelia
Surfer Singed
and Nami
One does not simply walk into Mordor... One hitches a ride on singed's back while surfing Nami's wave as Irelia hoverboards behind.

Veraden

12-08-2012

Kat, because she can combo everything to death.

Gangplank, 'cause he can eat some oranges and it'll be 'K.

And Pantheon, because we can all just hold on and he can jump the whole way for a day or two, then we'll be there before they're even ready!

Isdav

12-08-2012

Hm..

Teemo...and well after that it does not really matter as you could just casually stroll, as the entire army of Sauron would be too busy chasing Teemo to notice anything else. (Global Taunt OP)

I guess If I had to pick 2 more, probably go with Piltover Customs Blitz, a sweet ride can't hurt, and I guess Nocturne couldn't hurt for a backup diversion. (Ult to blind the Eye.)

Siyanor

12-08-2012

Diana, Leona, and Rengar. We set up Diana and Leona fighting each other so that the orcs are distracted from trying to figure out which side to take. Then Rengar sneaks past using his invisibility and leaps onto the Eye and stabs it. With the Eye out of commission, we can pretend to have Leona die to Diana. The orcs then embrace the heresy and follow Diana into Mordor.

Turngle Hat

12-08-2012

Twisted Fate, Kayle. No need for a third slot.
TF's sacrifice will not be in vain.

Cpt Polux

12-08-2012

1-Shaco Wukong and Leblanc
2-Clon until i have an army
3-GG sauron

Emperor Titus

12-08-2012

Anivia, Corki, and Swain.

Swain to lead Noxus in the War of the Ring.
Corki to shoot down Nazguls instantly.
Heimerdinger for defense turrents to buff Minas Tirinth.

Nekron9

12-09-2012

Nocturne, Mordekaiser, Volibear.
Nocturne and Mordekaiser will slaughter many while I lead the charge on bear cavalry.