Help me buy new Champ!

Darius 0 0%
Nami 3 15.79%
Save IP 9 47.37%
Runes 6 31.58%
Other Champion ( specify ) 3 15.79%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Help me buy new champion!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsunami Chaser

12-07-2012

So I was saving IP for Darius but now Nami is out now people say she OP so I got 6300 IP which champion should I buy? My current main champion is Twitch

Aikoyo

12-07-2012

Personally I wouldn't buy either because they are new champs still and they will get nerfed hard, so might as well get runes.

xCust0m

12-07-2012

depends on what level you are

BoneSentry

12-07-2012

We can't really handpick you good champs to buy, but I wouldn't buy Nami because she will probably be nerfed at some some point in the future, plus you can just playtest her in like 2 weeks for when she goes free on the rotation. Darius on the other isn't as good as others have made him out to be, and I would recommend other top laners before buying Darius. Jayce, Fiora, and Shen are really powerful top laners, though all three are a bit difficult to play. Tankier champs like Jarvan and Singed can also make a sustain lane. It's your call really.

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

12-07-2012

buy nami, your name calls for it.

Arythius

12-07-2012

If you like to play support, (get little to no minions, lower level, only assisting kills) then go ahead and get Nami. But if you like to get in there and shred some armor Darius is better. If you are not that good of a player, get an OP champion like Xin Zhao or Master Yi. (Teemo will die!)

Good luck.

SchierkeWiking

12-08-2012

I wasn't playing last christmas, but I've heard that each december Riot releases cheaper runes. So if that's true then it may be worth to save IP for them.

FaceRoll13

12-08-2012

Save your IP for Tier 3 Runes

25% off Christmas Quints for the last two years I heard.

Splurged

12-08-2012

I would recommend not getting either. When you start playing draft darius will always be banned and you wont get to play him a lot. Also Nami is not op, her skill are balanced. When i was laning against a nami it was hard but i would consider her op, just strong if she gets nerfed youll be like i wasted 6300 ip on this bad champion.

TLDR: get runes or save your ip, dont get either