Nidalee improvement suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Douchepocalypse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

I am a hardcore nidalee player. but i feel there is still something missing with her. I think most ppl would agree her Traps are sort of a joke right now. Although they give vision and armor/magic reduction, most ppl when they see a trap placed in lane by nidalee, just trigger it and relax behind minions or retreat. Unlike cait's traps, which ppl think twice before triggering. So my suggestion is that her Traps should apply a slow similar to teemo's shrooms (eg. 10%-20%..50% per level). Traps with a slow effect would make them more of a threat than they are right now and will play nicely with nidalee's passive & pounce for gap closing.

tldr
a slow effect on nidalee's traps will make them less of a joke and offset the missing CC that nidalee needs to feel complete.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Then they need to lose the ability to lower MR and armor.

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-07-2012

nid is a support champ, support someone and you'll see the point of the traps

Armorize

Senior Recruiter

12-09-2012

I think nidalee should transform at lvl one, theres already two other champs out (jayce and elise) in a similar way.

PhrostElk

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armorize View Post
I think nidalee should transform at lvl one, theres already two other champs out (jayce and elise) in a similar way.
then she'd be ungankable since all she has to go in is her cougar form then enter a bush, and away she goes! unable to gank unable to kill her

Qsario

12-10-2012

One thing I wish they'd fix is to have her pounce go towards the cursor, rather than going in the direction she's facing. Yeah, it's great. You can even hop things like the dragon wall with a perfect pounce (and I do mean perfect; you'd better not be even 1 pixel off for that one). But it's just so clumsy and it's such a pain to line up.

Also, the cougar form is not nearly as graceful as it should be. I wish it worked more like Garen's E, letting her just walk through people with reduced speed. Then it would feel graceful, rather than clumsy.

Anyhow, on the traps, just spear them when they go to trigger them. Then they won't want to step in them for fun...

Chaz5

12-10-2012

the traps are fine they way they are

Kyu Ryu

12-10-2012

What would improve her support is if they allowed her traps to be popped the moment they are placed. That way you can place them right on top of someone to immediately lower there armor/MR instead of having to wait on the delay which could be costly.

Sagee Prime

12-10-2012

Nidalee has allot of excessive delays on some of her skills.

I would like to see the triggering delay and damage delay removed from her traps.

Traps have about a 1.5 second delay if they are placed before they can hit an enemy.
Traps don't deal damage till after 1 second of being hit and deal damage over 2 seconds.
Minions can trigger traps.

What I would like to see is the delay before they can be triggered reduced from 1.5 seconds to about 0.5 seconds so Nidalee can more actively use them in fights.

Removed the delay before they do any damage and lower the tic timer on the dot to about 1 to 1.5 seconds from 2 seconds. This is so enemies that start running through multiple traps actually get punished by it instead of only taking damage from the last trap they stepped on. Currently you could run through and infinite amount of Nidalee traps and you will not take damage until you stop hitting them and 1 second has passed and even then you will only take damage from 1 trap.

Lastly don't let minions set traps off. There is no reason for minions to set her traps off and there is no benefit to it at all to the Nidalee player.

Kholdstare13

12-10-2012

I just want to see pounce and swipe get skillshot aim, possibly auto-smartcast like Vayne's tumble.