An item I think we're missing.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

requium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

The item I'm thinking of builds out of Malady and Phage with a 600 gold combine cost.
The stats are a work in progress, feel free to discuss changes.
For the moment I'll just call this Frozen Malady. (lol)
300 Health
20 Attack Damage
45 Ability Power
50% Attack Speed
Unique: Your basic attacks deal 15 + 10% AP bonus
Unique: Your basic attacks reduce enemy magic resistance by 4 for 8 seconds (maximum 7 stacks).
Unique Icy: Your basic attacks slow your target's Movement Speed by 40% for 1.5 seconds (30% slow for ranged attacks).
This item is for champs like Diana, Teemo, Kayle and Elise and maybe more. It would allow Kayle and Teemo to slow champions as they auto attack and kite and allow Elise and Diana to have huge sticking power to their targets using their auto attacks.
Thoughts? c:

Mordepool

12-07-2012

cool concept actually

Slinkywheel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

the problem with items like these is that they only work on a small amount of champions.

doesn't mean that we shouldn't add items that only work for a small select champions.. I mean look at rengar and viktor, they have champion specific items lol

Mordepool

12-07-2012

thats part of thier kit

requium

12-07-2012

Thanks for the comments guy, anyone else think this idea is good/bad?

carry4food

12-07-2012

I was hoping someone to mention a courier like in dota, so u don't have to go back to the shop to buy stuff....and plus you could kill it and destroy the items :O...imagine the rage

requium

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by carry4food View Post
I was hoping someone to mention a courier like in dota, so u don't have to go back to the shop to buy stuff....and plus you could kill it and destroy the items :O...imagine the rage
hmmmm sounds a bit silly, but I've never played Dota, I've been playing LoL for over a year and never found it too big a hassle to go to the shop.